the Rift

[OPEN] Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hana
I don't preach or scream ain't trying to teach the scene,
The only guidelines are those you need to read between.

Where the heck was the sun? Fear ran through her veins as the mare stood in the now dark foothills. She needed to find safety. Alleo...Lakota. Her blood family, bonded with them more than a vow of loyalty. The young mare needed to find her siblings, maybe a member of her herd would be able to assist the mare in finding them. She started off on her dangerous journey through the foothills. Something must have been creating light ahead, because she could make out shapes and the difference between objects and figures. She continued on the path towards the light, tripping over objects in the snow. She was scared but knowing that soon she would find the embrace of others she was able to function. The foothills had become her home, while at the start it was hard to settle in, she was really starting to believe that she belonged here.

Ahead of her grew lighter, she paused wondering if it was the sun...no. The light did not get brighter and day did not break. So Hana continued on her path, and soon ended up in the centre of the Foothills. She found a group of horses gathered in a circle and all seemed to be speaking to one winged colt in particular. Her eyes traveled to Ophelia and her bloody leg. First however she listened to everything her leader had to say. The story was terrifying to Hana, but the mare kept a mask of calm and collected face. She did not want to appear weak for her herd mates. Still, her leader needed help, concerned the mare approached the alight waterfall. Finding a small puddle by itself Hana attempted to use the magic she'd had for so long, and enchant the puddle with her magic to heal her chieftess. Only nothing happened. Frowning Hana concentrated harder, trying to pull the magic awake and charm the water. Nothing. "My magic is gone." A calm and simple statement.

Hana turned back to the the party of horses studied them each in turn. "I can't heal your leg mam, because my healing magic is gone." Hana knew that she was in shock. Ophelia's story had worried her enough, but her magic missing? The ability to heal had been with her for so long. It was a part of her soul, it had become something that she lived to do. But the gods had left and just like that they took her ability with them. "Unless the gods return, I don't think we are going to have magic in our world anymore." She fell silent, her tones so dark she felt like she was sentencing them all to the grave. "Or the sun, our world has changed, we are going to have to change to survive in it."

Messages In This Thread
Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Mesec - 06-21-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Apollo - 06-21-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Ophelia - 06-21-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Hana - 06-23-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Hana - 06-28-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Panzram - 06-23-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Mesec - 06-24-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Apollo - 06-24-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Ophelia - 06-25-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Panzram - 06-28-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Mesec - 06-29-2013, 01:50 AM