the Rift

[OPEN] Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any]

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hana
I don't preach or scream ain't trying to teach the scene,
The only guidelines are those you need to read between.
All around her, her herd mates...family had been embracing. She did feel left out, however she did not know any of them well enough to feel comfortable in an embrace with them. The burning desire to find her own siblings grew within her even more. This group however was far too interesting to leave straight away, in particular Ophelia. Hana had always been fascinated by her leader, so different from her bear of a sister Ktulu. Hana respected both, but felt more comfortable in Ophelia's presence. She watched them each in turn, gaze ever lingering too long as she felt awkward. Hana had only really just found her place in this land, in this herd.

Shock was still present in the young mare, the only words that got through to her after a while were the winged colt's, addressing her directly. She respectfully looked up and then answered him. "No, it's gone." She frowned searching within herself. "It's like...I'm empty." Abandoned, bare, blank, dead, deserted, devoid, dry, exhausted, forsaken, take your pick. Sighing sadly Hana looked at him and then the group. She did not turley know any of them by name. Ophelia she knew because of her leadership. The rest were faces without names. No doubt just what Hana was to them. "I know now isn't really the time for introductions, but I'm Hana." Feeling awkward like a child that had just spoken out of turn, Hana silenced herself and turned her attention back to the group at large. Darkness still creeped her out a little, her ruby orbs settled on the glowing water, it's brightness calmed her. Even cleared her head enough to realise that the winged colt had said something rather interesting. Her was still able to use his abilities. Her eyes turned just to rest on him, who was this fascinating soul that stood before her? Eagerness burned within her, curious about the colt.

The other black stallion spoke now, fear was clearly within him. Hana turned her eyes to the healer's wide ones and offered him a comforting smile. Fear was a feeling that she knew far too well, she wanted him to know that she was his friend in this troublesome time. They were going to be okay. She was certain of it. "I believe they will." Certainty rang clear in her tones, for the Gods would not have abandoned them forever! They, for the most part, were loyal subjects. "They created this world for us...gifted us with magic." Her eyes looked to the water again, the last act of care from the gods. Proof that even as they where leaving the realm of Helovia they spared a thought for the subjects of the land. "They'll be back." Always the optimist.

Hana did not have a theory as too why the winged one was still able to use his magic. She was interested though, interested in everything she didn't know about this younger stag. The mere fact that he was still in touch with his abilities filled her with even more hope. Flicking her tail gently, Hana tried to hide her eagerness at wanting to learn more about this colt. It was easy to see that he was different, even as she looked at Apollo now, she watched the winged one out of the corner of her eye. What was his name? The dark stallion had mentioned it before. Mesec. "It fills me with hope that Mesec still has his abilities." Her eyes flickered around the group.

Ophelia was speaking again, confirming their lacking magic. Sadness settled in Hana. It was horrible to reach within yourself, to find your gift missing, only to be left feeling bare. Naked without an ability. Nodding at her leaders words, Hana no longer felt like a young and sheltered filly. Her brother and sister had always fought to hard to protect her and hide the truth from her. Knowing was better, this way she would not be unaware of how dire their current situation. Preventing others from knowing the truth always worked out for the worse. It was better this way, Hana was glad that, for the first time, she would be involved in sorting out the problem. Secretly she was also glad that her siblings would not be able to protect her from this.

She brought her attention back to the current meeting. Things were starting to make sense, the truth coming to light. Plans started to form and the mare listened intently. She nodded in general agreement and then turned her attention to Mesec. "I also offer my assistance, I support you."

Messages In This Thread
Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Mesec - 06-21-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Apollo - 06-21-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Ophelia - 06-21-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Hana - 06-23-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Hana - 06-28-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Panzram - 06-23-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Mesec - 06-24-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Apollo - 06-24-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Ophelia - 06-25-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Panzram - 06-28-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Shield of Faith [Ophelia, any] - by Mesec - 06-29-2013, 01:50 AM