the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

OOC| No worries, I know things get confusing when plot changes happen. I just didn't want to have her fumbling all over the in the dark and then have him think she was drunk or something, lol. @[Atka]

Why are you so nervous? I think I know why. Because I don't act like I think you're great. I don't pretend to have interest in you. If I say you're handsome, in that moment, you're the most handsome thing I've ever seen. Period. If I call you striking, strong, whatever- I mean it. That's how you do it. See, people see through you if you're fake. You have to own what you're doing. So if I say you're handsome. I mean you're handsome. End of story. So maybe you've got a right to be a little nervous. After all, it's not every day a pretty thing like me pops up and fawns all over you........ Or maybe you've got a girl back home. Whatever.
He was huge compared to here. At least two hands taller, likely more. It was hard to judge when you were standing below looking up. Kahlua didn't mind. Better to have tall horses around, just in case anything bad happened. The way she figured it, the bigger her companion was the scarier he looked. Especially with the monstrous horns he carried on his head. Not to mention, if the need to fight ever came upon them, he'd be easier to hide behind. Yeah, she was a bit of a chicken. Not in so much that she was afraid to fight, but rather that she was afraid to scar her hide. She had done well in her years not to mar it in such a way. She hoped to continue this trend.

She watched with a smile as his ears flicked toward her. She nearly laughed, but contained herself as he spoke. She just loved life, that was all. She had found most here to be so... dull and dark. Depressing even. The world needed a few happy horses in it. Young lady, this time she did laugh. A bright sound, not shrill but nearing a soprano sound. She couldn't help it. She hadn't been called young in years, though she supposed to the large stallion with antlers she must have looked very small. Perhaps she had just been hanging out with the wrong crowd. He moved his head and she almost took another step toward him to close the gap. Not too strong, she reminded herself and remained where she was. This was fun.

His question filled the air and almost stumped the mare. What was she doing out here? There had to be better places to be than this forsaken wasteland. As she thought about it, a blast of cold air caused her to shiver and shed some of the snowflakes that had settled on her back. The clinking of his caribou teeth brought her back to life. It had only been a few seconds. It seemed like longer. It was easy to get lost in an empty mind. “You know, I'm not entirely certain myself,” she laughed briefly again. Why not. What was not to love about life. “Thor the GentleHeart kindly welcomed me to the World's Edge, but I thought I might like to explore before I settled myself too thoroughly in my new homeland. I'm afraid I'm somewhat new here.” She wasn't much of a secret keeper. “And you, my friend?” She extended her nose for a moment. She wasn't near enough to touch him, but she sent a huff of warm air from her nostrils to play against his shoulder. “I haven't interrupted the musings of a scholar, have I? Or do you find comfort in cold, open plains?” She smiled. Her words were kindly. She was just having a bit of fun.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-29-2013, 07:53 PM