the Rift

[OPEN] Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver

Atka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: jt0ttw.png]

The miniscule ears that poked out of the tufts of mane across her forehead rotated as well, as if she was playing in a mirror across from me. Just as I had finished speaking, she picked up, clearly excited about the thought of our future explorations. She continued on, teasing me and my massive size. Instead of feeling any irritability as the young female danced through the snow, I went along with it, my age not weighing me down at the moment. In my heart and body I was still young, but my mind has always been much more mature than age usually allowed. Snow tumbled across my chest and down my legs, settling in the soft feathering that laced itself around each ankle.

She was so excited for what small amount of trust may have been circulating between the two of us. Though I'm sure she's able to carry herself, she would have to learn that not every one was as nice as me. I hated the thought, but had learned the hard way many years ago. You cannot trust many. "We'll make quite a pair, won't we?" I raised a metaphorical eye brow at the thought, listening as she continued.

Imagining the delicately framed mare standing on a grassy hilltop, crying out my name to the faceless group of my herd that I had yet to meet was silly enough as it is, but when she claimed that we would be the only ones to know a "secret," I almost took a step back. What was it that she was getting to? My chest thudded calmly, ensuring that I was still alive. The pause between the sentences made me wonder even longer, connecting the dots to what she may want out of this all in all. Her voice, soft and silky as lavender, draped with a light hearted giggle, wrapped itself around my brain: "So what will be our secret?"

This time I did take a step back, ears rotating out to each side as I thought. "I don't mean to be rude sweetie," the words froze in my throat, causing me to draw in a short breath before continuing. "I don't think we're on the same page exactly." Hopefully my mind wasn't heading straight to the gutter, but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed that young Kahlua was attempting to flirt with me. It had been ages since that had happened. The thought almost made my face flush. "I am so much older than you." The words hung in the air with a stale thought.

Tagged: @[Kahlua]
"blah blah blah." think think think

Messages In This Thread
Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-21-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-24-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Kahlua - 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver - by Atka - 06-25-2013, 08:49 PM