the Rift

[PRIVATE] See You In Hell

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

So, today was the day. It was the time for her and Rhiannon to go out, to go spend the day together. It was not a great day for their mother daughter day. The snow had hustled itself around the Basin, and the fact the the Sun and Moon were gone didn't make it a great time, but now was a better time then any. She was free today, free of the chains of duty that bound her to tightly every other day of her life for years now. She wouldn't have another chance like this again, and it needed to happen now.

But today, she would see her chains be free more than she ever would had guess. She picked the Thistle Meadow for their day, and it wasn't too far away, yet far away enough so that if Crowley wanted them, he would have to come and get them. I called for her, my beautiful daughter cloaked in ebony and dipped in white paint, with her multicolored eyes and her interesting marking on one. She was a beautiful girl, and I felt my heart hurt because I could spend such little time with her. But not today. Today would pass with good times between the two of them, going on a short journey so that they could spend time together.

"Come Nonnie, today is the day for our trip out into the wilds, just the two of us. I will show you somethings today if you want while we're out. But come, we are going to go to the Heavenly Fields today, which is not too far from here. The weather is lovely for Frostfall, so it won't be too cold today, even if there is no light for us to go by. I'm sure we can make good use of it though, and perhaps even go hunting. Does that sound fun?"

@[Rhiannon]
@[Destrier]

"blah blah blah."