the Rift

[OPEN] a light to guide me [Irry, Open}

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

After a long while of walking, getting lost halfway and trying to lead myself by scent, I arrived at the Foothills. The only reason I knew it was the Foothills was because Irry smelled like this place. I walked forward a little, the path of glowy trees began to fade as I neared the herd land.

The land was illuminated with light, unlike the Wilds, which was almost completely dark despite the glowing trees that lined the worn paths. My amber eyes followed a worn path, and I soon found my legs moving, taking me forward. I stepped into the light of the herd land, celebrating.

I stumbled closer to the light, by eyes widening. It had been a day or more since I had last seen light, but I wasn't even sure. I could barely tell when to sleep and when to travel on. I didn't even know if a day had passed since I had left mommy and the beach. That moment had sunk my heart down to Davy Jones and his locker (funny, does he always have his locker down there?). Life wasn't the same without the excitement and joy of returning to my mommy and my little cave with my pretty knick-knacks that I find along the shore. I let out a long sigh, inhaling the smell. I could smell the unfamiliar scents drifting up my nostrils, making me wrinkle my nose. I wasn't used to these smells. It was too... too... alien to me. I loved the smell of sea salt and the sounds of the waves. And the sounds here... it was too quiet. Sounds barely existed here. I glanced around cautiously, my eyes wandering around the landscape. Opening my small maw, I whisper, glancing around.”Irry? Irry where are youuu?” I speak up, my youthful voice echoing in the silence. ”Irry? Irryy....? Bad kitty?" I look around a little more, sighing. Maybe Irry hadn't said the Foothills and I had just misheard her. Or maybe not. I adjusted my wings so Sameire and my doll didn't fall. I turned my neck and fixed the blanket on my back before stepping forward, towards the light.

”Talk talk talk.”

[[amara came here to find irry, and possibly donai. open to anyone, so feel free to join in and comfort the poor baby. c;]]

Image Credit