Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.
A chuckle falls from his lips and the white raven settles into their conversation a little more. It always was nice to be able to relax in the presence of others. Crowley gives a nod of his head. She listens to his voice for a moment, the calm tone her speaks in, the way he makes her feels so relaxed. It was strange really, they hadn't really really spent that much time together. "No of course not!" Arah's musical tones fill the air in response to The Weaver. "She's truly delightful, I would love to spend more time with her, especially as she gets older." Arah's warm gaze flickers over to Crowley. "I have a feeling that she is going to grow into a beautiful, strong and intelligent young lady." Eyes on the light again, the elegant mare was thoughtful as the memory of meeting Nonnie flowed through her mind again. Meeting the little filly had helped her grow a little more comfortable around foals. Arah knew that she owed that filly a lot. "You've done a wonderful job raising her. I can tell that you're a great father." Arah offered him them compliment slightly awkwardly. Not wanting to cross any lines of suggest that his partner was any less than adequate.

Feeling her eyes on her as the entered the light's embrace, the white mare did her best to keep her smile to herself. Deciding that she liked his attention, the mare let her mane shimmer down her neck, catching in the light. A soft smile was still settled on her lips, she watched the light catch on his coat. The light gleamed on each individual hair, he looked rather impressive in the sunlight. They paused at the edge of the lake, and hovered in silence for a moment. Finally his voice filled the air, and she caught the smile that was offered too her. They both then turned to look over the lake, the strangeness of the light was oddly enchanting to Arah. It danced along the water of the lake, dipping within the gentle ripples. It filled her with hope to watch the waters, her smile settled as she just watched the waters.

Crowley's tones responded to her previous comment about magic, she paused for a moment trying to explain how she knew that her magic. "I try to find the magic within me but it's gone. There is no magic in my blood, nothing flowing through my body anymore." It was a weak explanation however Arah assumed that he also knew that art of magic. He was after all the crafter of materials for The Basin. Her orbs studied Crowley, he was as interesting as his daughter. Arah couldn't quite tell why but she really liked his calm and quiet presence. His out-loud thoughts about the moon made the doe tilt her head back and study the moonless sky. "It deeply worries me too see the world like this, it makes me wonder about our fate." Because the world was now so dark...had the gods left them forever? Where they going to be left to rot alone?

Such troubling thoughts, taking a moment to collect herself, Arah paused before she spoke again. When she did finally speak up again her tones where quiet and thoughtful. "I'm glad I don't have to be alone tonight." Her warm smile returns to her face as she looks over the dark stallion. "Especially as it's you Crowley, you're quite interesting."

" "
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
White Lace And A Black Cloak [Crowley] - by Arah - 06-22-2013, 04:44 AM
RE: White Lace And A Black Cloak [Crowley] - by Arah - 10-03-2013, 06:01 AM