the Rift

[OPEN] TURNING TABLES

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

He looked as if she had sprouted fangs and bared them at him; the blood prince cringed, pulling away from her, as if her presence tainted him with the blood on her red hands. Oh, he is terribly oblivious to the depth of her malice and corruption, how poisoned the apple is, riddled with worms on top. Nevertheless she does not betray the rising anger in her, before it slips away. Foolish, foolish stallion. Wretched kitten, unable to cling to his ball of yarn. Whatever heat had burned inside her extinguished by his unwillingness to reciprocate, the contempt in his velour voice.

"You forget so quickly, my little bird." Confutatis purrs, eyes as frigid as the cold winter air. "I'm a monster, a beast, the wolf and the lion, the bear and the panther, all in one. I'm the spider weaving her web and the tiger roaring in her jungle." There is no light, so he cannot see the hardness in her eyes and the bitter set of her white-painted jaw. "I'm the creature that is tied to a stake and watched by superstitious eyes. I'm arrogant and flawed and I will turn on you quicker than the beaten dog on its master." Oh she could continue her tirade for weeks, filled with malignant and cruel words to explain herself and terrible nature; she was sent from Satan and born of darkness. "You're blinded by your lust. You call yourself pure and yet you are so easily tempted... it's pathetic. You are a cowering mutt, Déodat my sweet." It gagged her, the contempt that ate at her heart. It twisted her gut and pierced her malicious thoughts.

"You are nothing better than I. I wonder if your crown pierces your head. For you are blinded as the fly wrapped up in the spider's threads."

Confutatis pauses, her voice coming quiet, a throaty growl. He says he fought for family- and she believed him. "A warrior is hardly different than a murderer. You have killed pegasus and horse before. I do wonder..." She studies him, falling quiet. "I am not so foolish as to demand you clear your thoughts. Go off and marry one of the sheep, for you are simply cattle as well. If you had be born to a pegasus that kicked you from her flanks and scorned you from the moment you rose to suckle, I doubt you would be so predisposed..." The dark mare shakes her head, coarse mane rustling grimly against the muscled curve of her charcoal neck. "You are racist, little pig, and what is the worst of the two evils, madwoman or genocide? Even I would not dream of wiping out entire races, save for keeping one or two pretty entertaining slaves- or whores."

Her lips curled into an unladylike snarl. "Bitter is the bitch when her master scorns her for throwing the wrong puppies." She steps forward, not acknowledging him and his promise she will pay; she steps until she might just reach him, lest he flinch and tear away. "You know I will seek, the bitch chasing her bone; but don't forget, she has claws of her own."

And then she reaches forward, aiming to clutch at the skin behind his ear, and tear it from him into a crude love-bite. "You are already tainted, Déodat."

Confutatis steps back, tearing her eye away from him, and she turns and disappears in the night- for all she knows, he may continue speaking into the empty and eternal darkness, without the gift of sight.

CONFUTATIS

image creds

ooc: this post :| can't tell if I love or hate it

Messages In This Thread
TURNING TABLES - by Déodat - 06-22-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Confutatis - 06-22-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Déodat - 06-24-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Confutatis - 06-24-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Déodat - 06-25-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: TURNING TABLES - by Confutatis - 06-25-2013, 03:39 PM