the Rift

[OPEN] Depression

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Z D R A V I L O
Will you let me guide you through the darkness?

I no more walk with the jubilant stride I used to. I didn't walk with my head high and proud, but rather low and dejected. I'd recently gone into a slight state of depression. I didn't know what to do with myself. Life wanted me to be confused and lost. Life wanted me to feel crestfallen and so damn confused. I didn't want to grow up and be mature and handle situations ways I didn't want to. I wanted to know what I wanted and I wanted to know it on the spot. Sadly, life couldn't give me such satisfaction. This blasphemy led to the banning of question for a year. I'd fucking four years old. What fun was it to raise a bird? No, I wanted to grow with my friend.

Secretly, I hated this place.

No, not the Aurora Basin, but the landmass of Helovia. This place was great and all, for some. It seemed the moment I got here I'd been cursed with horrid luck and a never ending cloud of rain looming over me. Helovia consisted of many, many, many places, but the Endless Blue seemed the most cursed. Before I'd gone there I was pleasantly sweet and innocent, but after... Well, after I'd almost been seduced by Levi, I'd dealt with a fucking thunderstorm that violently shook the ground as if an Earthquake had blown through, and I'd gotten on Earth God's horrible side.

Now I look back, and wonder about what he'd said. I clearly recall his powerful tone turning sour as I pissed him off. "You have failed me as the father of the Earth and holder of its inhabitants, and you have failed yourself. What you lack in compassion and true comprehension, you make up for with ignorance and racism." As I ran his words through my mind, I teared up. After I'd left the Veins of the Gods, everything went pitch black. This indeed freaked me out... a lot. I'd gotten very extremely nervous, but I'd kept walking. I'd crossed Frostbreath Steppe and I'd seen the beacon of light.

Now, I bathed alone in the warm springs.

I stood where the water just started lingering softly over my back. The cool warm pool couldn't be grasped by the cold winter expanse, could it? Well, the warm and bubbling water seemed to nearly calm me down. I could still feel a wall of tears building... and building... and building.