the Rift

Loki || Angora

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Are You Ready To Be King?

IC thread for their breeding. Each of us will be playing a foal, since Vallie is using her twin stats pass.

Your Character: Loki
Species: Hybrid
Breed: Freisian-Shire
Height:17.1
Color: Black
Markings:
Health: Healthy
Other: None
Request: Vallie is using her twin stats pass, so here are mine:

Name: Fenrir
Breed: Akhal-Teke + Shire + Freisian
Race: Pegasus
Wings: Stork wings, black with white feather in between, like this: http://kaitrosebd-stock.deviantart.com/a...n-71135661
Eyes: Brown
Mane: Black
Body: Black
Hooves: Black
Markings: White dorsal stripe, three dark golden socks
Tail: Black

Dam of your Character Laufey
Species: Unicorn, twisted and made of gold
Breed: Freisian
Height: 16.1
Markings: None

Sire of your Character Odin
Species: Pegasus
Breed: Shire
Height: 17.3
Markings:White blaze and stockings
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
Your Character: Angora
Species: Equine
Breed: Ahkal-Teke
Height: 15hh
Color: Dun with socks on all her legs, but left front. Color will fade as she gets older.
Markings: Small blaze
Health: Vision will be lost when she turns to age 18
Other: seducing magic
Seduce Magic :: Able to instill love or lust for her, something, or someone else in any horse. (With Permission)

Dam of your Character
Species: Equine
Height: 16.3hh
Color: Dun
Markings: White swirls on her front fore legs
Health: Blinded when 10yo

Sire of your Character
Species: Unicorn
Height: 15.1hh
Color: Smokey black
Markings: Dragon Tattoo on his rump!
Health: Bowlegged and has a hard ass time cantering.
Other: His horn was solid stainless steel and was carved with extravagant patterns.

Offspring of your Character
Species: Unicorn
Breed: Ahkal-Teke x Fresian x Shire Mutt (Built like an arabian.)
Height: 15.3hh
Color: Dark dark gray - black
Markings: Gold hooves
Health: Born blind and will be that way until the end of birdsong.
Other: **PLEASE ROLL FOR MAGIC AND FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF HUBRID!**

If I can request this, imma request (if official rolls magic) evil sorts of magic (if rolled hybrid) uniquine!

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Twin Pass with Stats was used and removed from Vallie's prize list.

Congratulations you have a newborn filly!
Breed: Mutt with a thin, teke-like built but a large, Freisian head with large hooves and feathering (there is not a possibility of an Arabian build with those bloodlines)
Eye Color: Gold
Color: Born black but will fade to dark gray
Markings: Gold hooves, no other markings of note
Health: Foal is born with a permanently clubbed hoof and blind until the Birdsong
Magic: Not born with magic.
Other: Nothing of note.

Congratulations you have a newborn colt!
Breed: Mutt with a thicker, friesian build but a thin neck and small hooves.
Eye Color: Brown
Markings: White dorsal stripe with three gold socks
Health: The foal is born with a permanently weak heart, often leaving him breathless and shaky during strenuous activity.
Magic: Not born with magic.
Other: Nothing of note.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
I totally missed the unicorn part, so I went ahead and changed that in the birth records.

If you wanted a light build like an Arabian, then choosing a draft based breed to mate with was not a good idea. The character would have to have some feathering and draft features, which is why I altered your design slightly to make sense with the bloodlines.

"Mutt with a thin, teke-like built but a large, Freisian head with large hooves and feathering (there is not a possibility of an Arabian build with those bloodlines)" So this still stands. The build would have to reflect some of the father.

You did not request eye color, so the eye color was rolled for. However, I can go ahead and make an exception this one time and allow the white eye coloration. Next time, remember to be more specific.

Dark gray and dark dark gray are the same thing. The intensity of the gray is up to you, but it would fade to dark gray.

Not only is the father a hybrid himself, but you have twins. The health rolls include any defects you want but they are STILL rolled for separately, especially in the case of hybrid fertility AND the fact that there were twins. The foal stats only ensured that you had two live foals and that none of them would roll for death as per the usual hybrid rules.

"Foal is born with a permanently clubbed hoof and blind until the Birdsong". That health stat still stands.

There is no such thing as breeding without consequences, and unfortunately, you cannot make up information about your character's appearance and coloration that is not related to what the parent's genetics include. Futhermore, since Loki is a hybrid, his genes are unstable. On top of that, there were twins involved which more often than not, one dies or they kill the mom in the process.