the Rift

[OPEN] Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open]

Tesande Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC: Finally a dragon's throat member :DDD
-bursts from the threshold- FRRRRRREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

T E S A N D E

Ah, the open blue, cotton ball clouds drifting on the chilling wind, the sun cloaking a pair of majestic Pegasus gliding along peacefully in the slow northern air currents like swans swimming in a dream above the clouds…
(A record player stops in the background)

”EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE—HEHEHEEEEEE!!!!” Yup, here it comes..
I barrel past Africa with blurring speed, mostly letting my weight do all the work for me and allowing gravity to take care of the rest. Whizzing past the dappled mare my wings opened again to catch the wind, tossing me at a steep slope above the clouds, I kicked out as I climbed as if this would somehow aid me, HAHAHA! WOO!” Before clapping my wings together to do an aerial back flip, diving into the clouds below me and disappearing into the mist. ”I’M LIKE BIIIIIRD! I ONLY FLY AWAAAAY!” My lungs preached to the skies with no restraint as I dove in and out of heavens, spiraling with endless energy. Honestly my singing really wasn’t too unbearable as my distance from Africa and the whipping winds muffled out half of the lyrics.
And Africa’s trip went something like this the whole way.

As they descended the pristine plant life was beginning the fade, the vast cluster of red trees disappeared giving way to open dunes and a sea of endless sand. The occasional small tree popped up every now and then, but even the trees here were nothing compared to trees in the north. The gnarled trees of the sands were short, bare, and for the most part seemed to only spout a tiny amount of vegetation at the tops of the branches which freely welcomed the sun with open arms and plenty of elbow room. A climate I’m not entirely unfamiliar with.
As we touched down I let myself crash into the sand, landing in a sit and sliding to a stop. ”In comin’!!” I called out, I left a clear huge butt scoot in the sand behind me where I had landed. Looking up at Africa I gave her a grin and rose to my feet. My fur on my butt now coated in sand and matted in all directions in a completely mess, not that I cared of course.

“This is the desert! And the oasis here is where our family live contentedly.”

I followed Africa as she introduced me to home, we both burst into a canter across the dunes towards a large red rock. We slowed as we approached the rock and I watched Africa crawl under the massive arch, without second thought I followed. I brushed her trying to peek around her like a curious child. We kicked up everywhere which wafted around trapped under the rock. I sneezed and snorted the dust from my nose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 06-26-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 06-28-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 07-01-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Shared secrets and daisy chains [Tesande, Open] - by Tesande - 07-03-2013, 05:23 PM