the Rift

[OPEN] The Past Haunts me

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
L u n e i a
Maybe I'm just crazy, Or the Devil got inside.

Luneia was happily minding her own buiness when out of nowhere, she was taken, yet again. to be honest, she was getting a little frustrated with all these people stealing her. If they were using her to get leverage, then so be it, She didn't really care. But if this one thought she was just going to be stolen happily like before then they had another thing coming. Swinging her but round she kicked out at him in frustration, just wanting to actually be useful for once in her life. The Fae had gotten used to the Throat and even Faelene. For once she had felt a connection with another being. Then this sick bastard had dragged her away.

Slamming her pearl hooves into the ground, as best she could, she stood a stance much like a bull ready to charge. A snort exiting flared nostrils. Now she was pissed. "If you think you can take me, think again" she spat with a firey tone. Her breathing was ragged as she faced him off, nostrils flared widly. "You can take me, but I'll make your life hell" a snort sounded as her stance went lower, ready to poise herself if he hit back. She was fueled with pure rage, though the midst of it was not from him, it was more her life happenings. Too long had she let others walk all over her, push her away and not fight back. Everyone had always shut her out. Her parents had even dumped her for the way she looked. They hadn't wanted this marked child she was, the way she had been born. Her father was Black with a snip, her mother a Palomino with no markings. Most of the herd were just one colour. So when she was born, Hell let loose. Half of them said to kill her, to not let her live. Her Father forbid anyone to kill her or their punishment would too be death. Banished by her own Father and Mother did a whole deal upon her mental stability.

A sigh escaped her lips, at the same time her anger vanished just like that. Collapsing to the ground a single tear fell from her blue orb. How could she go on with such ahrsh memories. How?
Closing her eyes she shivered, almost as if she was that abandoned foal once more. "Pappy..?" she cried out, almost a whisper.

"Talk talk talk."

@[Tonka]
OOC: I will allowed her to be attacked, just no deaths please :3

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

After the brief and saddening experience I had with Daddy, I guess I wandered out of home again against his will and went to explore. My personal nosiness got itching when I overheard someone say that Uncle Tonka had something special around. Now, this was something I had to investigate, not to mention it was another chance to get up into my uncle's personal business. I intend to have as much fun with my childhood as much as I can before it was over.
Really, I wanted to go out and find Amara so we could go explore, but then never actually got around to it. I must know what this amazing thing was, and check it out. Curiousity took me to the Thistle Meadow, and after a bit of time of wandering around there looking for the interesting thing that was going on, because maybe it might be here, I grew sleepy and went to sleep. In this permanent darkness, its sort of difficult to tell what time of day it is. When the time cycle returns, I know my sleep schedule is going to be crazy shit.
During my sleep, I dreamed about spending more time with my Daddy. He wasn't actually around a lot, like Mom was, but whatever. My sleep ended though when there was a lady yelling about somewhere. I groaned, rolling over in the dead grass and snow, using the pale blue glow from my straight horn to find my way about in the darkness. My tummy moved with me and churned, but whatever, I might be a bit fat right now. The voice kept carrying on and I got pretty well cranky at this point. So I stood upon my long legs, wobbling them because no matter what, I don't have much good balance. My tail flickered and brushed against my butt, attached to my body at a blue circular marking that was turning the usual dark brown hairs in my tail a dark blue at the base. My coat was a creamy colour, my eyes like Mom's being a pale blue except with grey flecks, and a straight horn that glowed to match my horn.
Somehow, I was hearing snorting now. Before people go off trying to judge me, I'm not always the type to yell at somewhen they make me annoyied. But whatever, I just woke up from my nap and I'm really cranky.
"Hey! Please be a bit quieter."
My childish tone softened at the end because Mom told me you never really know who is out there in the world and who isn't, so I didn't want to get killed by a random stranger because I yelled at them for waking me up. Though, I wanted to see this horse and meet them. Every bit of my childish ways is interesting.
I moved towards the source, curiousity soaring, and then right before me, was the most beautiful horse I had ever seen. They sure were beautiful, but damn!, they were angry about something. I frowned, sort of backed off, but you can never really just sit back and try to hide when your horn glows and everyone knows where you're at. If anything, this pretty lady could make me into a midnight snack because I glow.
"Woooowwwwww......... You're so pretty! I'm Sikeax by the way! And you?" I tried to seem not scared, but I'm not really going to ever be good at that. And then, right in front of me, the lady just fell down. What is wrong with this beautiful lady I've found in the dark?
"Are you okay? Is there a way I can help you feel better? I know! I'll get you some flowers and we can braid them into your beautiful mane and you'll be ever more beautiful!"
I actually took off before the lady could tell me not to, and went on the search for flowers. I came back somewhat empty-handed, but found a few wildflowers not killed by the snow. With them in my mouth, I went to lay down beside her.
The moment I got down to the ground with her, I leaned my head over towards her to try to place the flower into her mane and then braid it in. I'm not really that sure if she'd let me, but whatever. I just really want to see her be a bit happy even though she woke me up for a nap.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I was walking through the Thistle Meadow, quietly thinking to myself. My eyes wondered and thoughts kept raging on and on. I had found my prey the other day, and I was going to go in for the kill and drag it back to my home. Of course, I would not actually kill her but I would drag her back, even if it meant a fight. I would not be afraid to hurt this girl, and I would make sure she knew this.

My sight grasped her. She was a pretty mare, but after I was done with her, she would look like hell itself. I stalked her for a bit, hearing each of her bloody words. A grim smile came to my face, and I was ready to pounce. I was a hungry wolf, and she was the dreaded deer I wanted. I needed to feel the impact of my hooves slamming against ones skin and the feeling of my teeth clamping down on her flesh.

Suddenly, another voice was heard. It was a voice of one of my Assassins, and one that was very close to my heart. It was Sikeax! What was that fucking filly thinking she was doing?! Why hadn’t her mother kept her home! Rage now filled me. Don’t get me wrong, I loved her as if she was my own filly, but she could just be so annoying! Oh well.. I would catch my prey with her here or without.

I stormed out, anger rising in my body. I dashed over to Sikeax, looking her straight in the eyes. “Go home, Sikeax! This is not a friendly equine, and I don’t want you getting hurt! This is work for ME to take care of.” I grunted. My voice wasn’t harsh, but it wasn’t sweet and calm as it usually was with her. It had rough edges enough to make her obey. Or at least I hoped it would. “Just if you’re not going to leave, then just stay here.” I now glared over at the brown and white equine and walked over to her. I turned at her, by hooves struck out and hit her right in the side. “And as for you, girl, you will come with me and you will listen to me and obey me. Unless you would like to get a couple of fucking bones broken that is.” I shot her the coldest glare I had ever given before. My ears were pinned back to my scull and I stomped my left front hoof on the ground. I was ready for her to put up a fight.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Imagine Dragons by Demons on Grooveshark

Credits!

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
This post was made after Tonka has been taken prisoner and will be deleted in 24 hours.