the Rift

home | knox

Evangeline Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Evangeline swung her head around as Tallis alerted her to his and his companion's arrival. Green eyes landed upon a familiar looking colt and his companion, though what caught her attention the most was the bridle that hung over his face. There had been only one other that she had seen wear something like that. "Roanne.." No, this colt was much too young to be Roanne. There had been a little surge of hope, but it was dashed away by the realization that he wasn't the stallion she'd hoped to find roaming the woods. Maybe she just needed to give up looking for him just as she had given up looking for Ruske and Ciryas.

They were all gone.

"Hello." She replied, her stomach knotting at the usage of 'Mim' by the young colt. That was Roanne's word. Sadness washed over her, but she forced it aside and put a smile on her face. "Mim." She repeated him. More than anything that word stuck out to her. Even more so than Tallis' name, which she quickly dismissed because she had called him by his name only moments before. "It's been a long time since I've heard anyone say mim."

A moment later Eva shook her head. "No, I don't believe we've met before but you seem famiiar to me, too." She held her ground as she looked the colt over, thinking more and more to herself that he looked like Roanne. Could they be brothers? It would explain the bridle, wouldn't it? "Where did you get that bridle from?"

[oh, Tallis is an orange not a bronze -snuggles-]

Messages In This Thread
home | knox - by Evangeline - 07-26-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: home | knox - by Knox - 07-26-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: home | knox - by Evangeline - 07-29-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: home | knox - by Knox - 08-01-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: home | knox - by Evangeline - 08-07-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: home | knox - by Knox - 08-15-2012, 12:17 AM