the Rift

[PRIVATE] [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

The black sky ate away at the galaxies above, seeming to never end. Not a twinkle in the air or even the slightest dazzle of moon light behind a weary gray cloud. What was happening? The tree beside me lit the white earth with a pink tint, the snow looking unbelievably fake below the luminance. Snow gave out below light feet further in the distance, the crunch of the frozen layer tattle tailing on any one that may have been watching. Her voice, one that I had only herd once before during a meeting, reached out toward me. So she was impressed, thank the Gods. Her silhouette moved toward me, eventually forming into a full figure once she was in reach of the red hued light.

"Whereever did you get it?" I grinned, white ears pressed forward with a small sense of pride as the Lady took in the sight. Gently I dropped the appendage to the frozen ground, as if it were precious China. "There is a Pegasus being held here under some one's imprisonment, who's I'm not quite sure. The bird and her unicorn "sister" had intruded, leaving the sister dead and the bird broken and mentally distraught." I drew in a sharp breath, a sigh following behind as I thought over my word choice. "I had met the same peg once before, and, let's say things did not turn out in my favor. Long story short: I found her and decided that I wasn't going to take her lip, so I stepped on her wing. I really didn't have to do much. The bird-brain lost her mind and basically did the work for me."

Long forelock hung out of my eyes for once, allowing my bright eyes to fully see what was around. I dropped my crowned skull back toward the wing, grappling onto the still bloody joint and pulling it to sit between the two of us. Hopefully I hadn't pulled some string by talking so much. Really I hated talking, unless I was gloating, as I was right now. Cranium raised back up to my level, barely looking down toward the Lady. Was that an insult toward her? Probably not.. hopefully.

I picked up my left hoof, placing it on the edge of the wing. It seemed to be stiffening with rigamortis already, the whole thing rocking as the weight of my silver hoof balanced on the joint of the body part. That or it was already freezing. The feeling of complete empathy had already gone away, chipping off of my cold heart as soon as I had begun speaking to, or rather at the Pegasus. "Her name was Africa." The emotionless blank stare had set itself over my fuzzy features already, even though the rush of pride still pumped through me. It was hard to keep a smile on my face for too long. The muscles started to hurt after a while, you know?

[Ooc: This takes place before Africa was taken to the World's Edge, sorry. Should have mentioned that earlier.]
Tagged: @[Psyche]
walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-24-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM