the Rift

[PRIVATE] [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

The words rolled from the satin black mare in a flat tone, her interest seeming to quickly sink back into the darkness as I spoke. "Am I to assume that she is no longer alive?" My breath paused for a moment, a clatter of what I could and would say beating through my head like hundreds of sharp hooves over loose snow. Fuck. "No ma'am, she is still alive.. as far as I know. That is unless she has bled out by now. She blacked out almost instantly after this happened-" I prodded the wing with the thick hoof that had just before been playing with the dead limb. "-which I would expect while under such stress."

It was comical in a way, really I wanted to add, but the Lady did not seem like the laughing type. Instead I stayed silent after the explanation, hoping that she wouldn't completely lose interest and walk away. I had to prove myself one way or another to the herd, even if none of them knew who I am. A stallion who thought too highly of himself; finding what he had guessed was love, pushing around a young Pegasus that was protected by the mighty Midas of the Throat. I resided in the desert for nearly a whole season, dehydrated and nearly starved until the spotted brute Mauja had guided me home. Here I sat, wallowing in my own pity, until I had set eyes on the same bitch that had gotten me into the whole mess. At least they would remember me as a killer, a torturer rather, than a complete puss. Hopefully.

The mare continued, asking basically why I had come to her. White ears rotated around before responding, listening for anything that may have been watching, listening to us from the darkness. It would be an easy task to do at this point, being that our only light source was a glowing tree. Now that I think of it, it will take my eyes quite a while to adjust to the darkened landscape again. Great. "Actually my Lady, I was told to bring you a feather by your daughter, Sno. She told me that I would be let in on a secret if I were to pull the task off. Though, I would like to know what your beliefs are. We may be on the same page." The corners of my black mouth twitched into a small smile, the muscles pulling upward.

I had heard rumor from outside our frigid home land that so many of the unicorns that resided within our walls were killers, stone cold murderers. Before I had left the comforting cold on the Basin, I had not met one vicious murderer.. as far as I was aware. The antlered mare that I had associated with for a while had been gentle hearted, very caring and open to new comers. Another mare and her foal were just as welcoming, inviting me to their home when I was sulking out in the open frost of the bitter wind. None of my herd mates came off as ruthless killers so far. Psyche was the first in my short journey here to be labeled as a killer.

Tagged: @[Psyche]
walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-24-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM