the Rift

[PRIVATE] [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
power loves not the light of day

"You are a fool for leaving her alive," the shadow-mare told him emotionlessly. "Though it cannot be helped. After all, if you are not armed with the knowledge you need to complete a task, you cannot be blamed for not completing it." It was a gracious remark from the Dark Empress, who had been known for impatience in the past. She regarded him intently now, orange gaze seeming almost to glow in the ambient gleam of the light-tree. It was the kind of look that seemed to peer into the soul, the kind of look that might discomfort many. She did not stare so cooly into his eyes to make him uncomfortable or to scare him away; no, she merely wished to judge his character, to see if he would make a good addition to her organization.

She must have liked what she saw, for she gave an almost imperceptible nod of her head before removing her gaze from him and again returning it to the wing. He should take a feather, she thought absently as a gentle breeze tugged at her own decor, sending them swirling gently away from her nape before settling to stillness once more. And then he speaks again, this time of Sno. The Dark Empress looked up sharply then, wondering under what circumstances this steed had come into contact ith her daughter, who was currently so undeniably absent. He seemed curious, and she realized that he had perhaps heard rumors aside from her offspring's tantalizing request. How many such rumors existed, she wondered rather frequently. How many knew of their beliefs? The traitor Valentine would have spread them, of course, and thus began the tension between the Dragon's Throat and the Aurora Basin. But how far had his word spread?

"My daughter was correct," she admitted with a coy smile. "There is indeed a secret here. But let it be known that it is to remain a secret." Her eyes bored into his. "It is not to be spread to just anyone, as I'm sure you could tell." She paused, again looking him over appraisingly, as though gathering her words. "Our goal is the supremacy of the unicorn species. All others are below us and should be eradicated. You ought to have killed your little play toy, but there is no use crying over it now. You will know next time." A feral grin spread over her maw, a cruel light in her eyes. "By bringing me this wing, you have begun your initiation into our group. Your loyalty is to me, and to your brethren. You will work toward our common goal. You will not hesitate to do what is asked of you. Or, rather, I suggest that you do not." She laughed, but there was no mirth in it; her eyes betrayed her.

"Do you accept?" As if he had a choice.

@[Crash Course]
"Talk talk talk."

in darkness is where it thrives
Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-14-2013, 12:50 PM