the Rift

[PRIVATE] [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

I could feel her watching me, orange eyes digging under my skin like a knife into a warm meal. The feather was cold, frozen in the wake of my hot breath. The dark sky signified nothing, realistically it could have been noon; the sun high in the sky, hidden behind layers upon layers of billowing snow clouds. White harks flicked awkwardly, attempting to find any sound in the abyss of night in between each of our responses. "Where will you put it, darling?" Icy blue eyes fell back down to her face rather than scanning the surroundings. Where would I put it? I can't copy Psyche, that would just be dumb. Though, there weren't many places to put them.

I turned my face toward my hind end, flicking my silver traced tail back and forth. "My tail, some how." How would I tie this damn thing into something I couldn't even reach? Some one else would have to do it for me. My skull rotated back toward the Empress, the feather still jutting from my mouth. How did she get them into her mane? I drew in a deep breath, releasing it with a sigh. "How'd you manage to get those in there?"

I took a small step back with my front left leg, squaring up my stance into a collected posture. The gleaming light continued radiating off of the tree, the color splashing across a small radius around the two of us and casting our black shadows out across the pink ground.

Ooc: Oh my god, noooo muse. :((
Tagged: @[Psyche]
walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 06-23-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-24-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Psyche - 07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] Cheers To The Night - by Crash Course - 07-05-2013, 12:22 PM