the Rift

[OPEN] come up smiling

Fawkes Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
whit did sneeky post

"Well you do know how to manage better than me, " I would admit, because I had no idea what it was like to fly, daylight or not. Teeth clamped tight on other things I might say, because Shadow was capable. She had probably been all over this place even in the dark. Again she asked me to head south, and I felt my lips twitch, breaking into a smile. I wasn't sure that was where I should go. Afraid in that country I would stick out, or not be as welcome as she thought. "I'll think about it, becaue I'm sure sick of the dark."
That was all I had to say. I didn't want to be badgered about my hesitation.

Quietly, chuckling as the black mare made herself seem more large, more deadly I'm glad she least seems to trust me with a stranger on the horizon. It would seem, there were one too many Unicorns or strangers for Shadow's presence. I titled my head, trying to see where her voice had gone, but I think it's the other stallion she is displeased with. "Hello," I politely tell the white furred creature, raising my head, attention upon Lena who is asking a us both a question, I intend to answer. Before I have anything to do or say, Shadow tells me "goodbye". I didn't miss the look she shot me. I frowned, thinking she was displeased with me as well. This is why I want to tell her I probably shouldn't go to the Throat.
"Shadow..." I try, taking a step, but already hearing her beging to take flight. I stand there, holding it all in, quietly taking note of the company I was left with.

"I don't think it was you," I murmured in a sincere tone, trying to hide any cut to it. I'm certain its the silver stallion who seems quite full of himself, commanding the lady to stop. For some reason I don't think I should leave him alone with Lena. Since she knew him, she must know who, and how he was. So am I still trying to find something to protect again? Twitching my ivory tail, I offer him a glance, a question of where he was from about to come out of my mouth when there is the fainest of silver light from the moon. Unbelieving, I raise my head, looking the bright orb that had risen, gracing us with more of its light. First I notice nothing else, until the the slamming steps, the flickering limbs shuffling through the broken grass. I look to notice the silver brute is in shock, shifting backwards like a drunk as if the moonlight was burning his skin. I give a bewildered look to the dark bay lady, and glance to the not so proud stallion. "It's only the moon, or does it turn your blood to poison?" Seeing the stallion afraid, surely meant it did something terrible.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
come up smiling - by Lena - 06-24-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 06-24-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Shadow - 06-24-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Lena - 06-25-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Kirottu - 06-29-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 07-14-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Shadow - 07-23-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Lena - 07-29-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: come up smiling - by Kirottu - 08-02-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: come up smiling - by Fawkes - 08-15-2013, 10:01 AM