the Rift

Dragon's Breath

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
just pretend that you want me & be my baby, be my baby

The glint of recognition that lit across the black mare's face was not missed by the painted stallion, as many of her other facial changes and body language would be; he was glad to have been respectful thus far, in this light, as it was his last intention to reflect negatively upon his heritage. He was rather proud of his parents, regardless of their fallen status as keepers of the Dragon Isle, and had been taught from both that his actions resonated upon the reflections of others, not just himself. It crossed his mind as to how the older equine knew his family, and if they were in good terms, but as the expression upon her face did not seem to gain any threatening darkness at their mentions, he felt that it was likely she either cared for them or cared nothing at all, both of which were preferred by young Dragomir over outrage or disdain. There was a moments hesitation in her that he did not understand, letting his pale gaze drift across the fleeting change of expression with the mildest peak in curiosity before he face returned to the same friendly one with which she had first approached.

Her name was Mirage, and the golden drake perched upon her spine was called Akaith. He searched his mind for a time that she had been mentioned in the tales of Isilme, but he couldn't remember a particular time in which she had come up; never the less, their names were stowed away into a special place, remembered always as the first who he would know by name within the kingdom of Helovia. The dragon lounged itself upon her with ever the more leisure as he smiled and gave a nod in reply to her words, her golden limbs angling across the sweep of Mirage's neck, her own slender and scaled throat extending to pry at the air with her snake-like tongue as the mare upon which she sat spoke once more.

It was a question, to which Dragomir's ears became all the more alert and small lines furrowed their way into his face as he pondered precisely what it was he had come here for. He knew he sought companionship, perhaps love, but those were general ideals for those who arrived in new places, and he felt that it would be foolish to respond so obviously. There were of course the dragons, but he had more than enough of those to chose from back on the Isle, having witnessed several hatchings in his youth and spotting many more nests on his solo adventures through the jungles. Truly what Dragomir wished of Helovia was a purpose to drive his life, a place to make a name of great honor for himself and his people, to become the instrument of Aarde that, surely, he was meant to become, no matter if the God of his blood had long perished in the fall of Isilme. "I wish to give my life purpose," solemnly stated the tri-hued male, his pale blue eyes searching the yellow glow of Mirage's own for an expression of understanding, a slight hope that through her knowledge of his kin she might gather a fuller image of what exactly he might be looking for than others he may have chanced upon, "through deeds of great honor in the eyes of Aarde and our noble people." Our was said with an inclination towards Mirage, the ebonite woman a shining image of Aarde's children in the youthful opinion of the son of Adalwulf; she was strong, her eyes holding years of wisdom, and upon her back the most prized of all honors peered at him from a divinely crafted reptilian face.
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Dragon's Breath - by Dragomir - 06-25-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Mirage - 06-26-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Dragomir - 06-28-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Mirage - 06-29-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Dragomir - 07-01-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Mirage - 07-05-2013, 07:39 AM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Dragomir - 07-05-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Mirage - 07-11-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Dragon's Breath - by Dragomir - 07-15-2013, 06:28 AM