[OPEN] Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The darkness had swooped over us so casually, so relentlessly as it swallowed every cloud, every star that dared to shine and sparkle in the sky. It was all black, not even the soft, puffy cloud full of a passerby snow cloud could touch the sky it seemed. Every living song bird had come to a silence, baffled just as we all were by the too fast paced change. Something horrible was happening, even if we didn't want to admit it. This was something done by our Gods, nothing natural. Wolves, carnivores at their nature, padded through the undying darkness. Their eyes adjusted much better to the dark than a day dweller, such as most of us unicorn and alike races.

I had been in the darkness for hours now, taking nearly all of that time to stand in complete silence, not moving a muscle; allowing my crimson eyes to adjust to this state of horror. They had stayed just as quiet, chattering amongst themselves in low tones every once in a while, contemplating what was really going on, what they thought would drive me mad in this choked out night. Once I had mustered enough courage, I sucked in a deep breath, letting the nerves settle steadily through out my boy before pushing myself further. Silhouettes of plants and trees alike seemed to jump at me, straining my already destroyed mind.

My imagination began working, picking apart pieces of my nightmares in order to devastate me at the worst time. In my nightmare come true -for the most part- wolves paced me, biting at my ankles and cackling to each other at the panic in my step. Blood crusted their muzzles, their paws, and their chests; dried by the bitter night when their kill had only just been devoured. The smell gnawed at my nostrils, making sure I was able to smell it in any way. Realistically, nothing even was watching me, the smells were so unreal that they couldn't possibly be caught by any one else but me.

They followed me for what felt like miles; frozen field turning to knee high grasses, dotted with small, misshapen flowers that had wilted and frozen due to the weather. Behind snarls and growls I could hear water; it had been months since I had heard actual water flow. The ocean, at one point, was the only moving water I had encountered, but that was completely different. My heart had felt nothing for weeks now, nothing but sorrow, pain, fear. I hoped to feel a rush, the live course of water igniting some kind of life into my body. I waited.. and waited.

Nothing.

The imaginary predators evaporated into thin air as if they were merely clouds, figures without a solid form. The strain of panic eased off of my body; enough to let me continue forward toward the clear stream. Still unable to see well, I judged by mainly my smell, going off of sound after word. Sharp black hooves pierced the now thin layer of snow that carpeted the frozen grasses below, the hard layer of tundra beneath feeling like a rock. It was nice to know it was still there though; something below us even if there wasn't something above.

The water sloshed lazily in one direction, the sweet scent seeming to engulf my body with its humidity. Automatically my face dropped to the liquid, blood splatter patterned nose plummeting into the welcome cold. I gulped down the water until my stomach hurt. My face lifted back up from the creek, allowing the scent of a mare to hit my numb face. How had I not noticed this until now? Red diluted eyes flicked toward the possible source of the scent.

Go get her, boy I found my long legs carrying me through the shallow waters, the cold rush sloshed up my legs without a care, flowing around me as if I were just a rock set in it's way. Quickly I emerged on the other side of the water way, pushing my cold body into a trot, following the fresh smell. My hooves met even harder ground, not as cold to the touch as the earth had been just steps ago. The echo of each clop of the hoof assured me that it was rock. The mouth of what I suspected was a cave came into what vision I had; that's where she must have been. I stopped, considering my actions. What was it that I was doing any way? What did I want from this female? Was she even worth speaking to? What if she were another Pegasus? That would be a night mare.

I sighed, loud enough for some one to hear if indeed there were anyone interesting.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Antheia]

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-25-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Voodoo - 06-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Pitch Black; Voodoo, Open - by Antheia - 06-28-2013, 09:56 PM