the Rift

[OPEN] when all other lights go out.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Kahlua shifted from left to right a few times before settling down again. She was agitated slightly. It had little to do with the equids before her and much more to do with herself. The strange mix of feelings that was within her was causing her confusion that she didn't care to deal with. Emotion one: happiness. She was meeting others, which she loved to do; and she was eating grass, which she needed to do. Emotion two: discomfort. The electric mare was odd and Kahlua was yet to decide if she should like or dislike her. Emotion three: chagrin. She felt like she was being judged for barging in and inhaling the grasses so suddenly. Emotion four: ineptitude. She really hadn't done enough to make this god-son like her, being so caught up in all the action.

Now, four emotions may not seem like a lot, but poor Kahlua just wasn't made to handle such confusion. Luckily, despite the electric mare's snorting, the god-son quickly dispelled emotion three. You have not offended me.” His words were kindly and the mare rested somewhat easier knowing that she had not made a complete fool of herself. Three emotions left wasn't perfect, but it was better. At least she could concentrate a little better on each one now. “You should not be ashamed, god-son. You are a lord, like it or not.” It was hard for her to fathom his modesty.

The banter of the god-son and the blue mare that followed interested Kahlua only in so much as she was still trying to figure out the electric mare. Emotion two. Nothing about that one was changing. Try as she might, Kahlua could still not find anything that definitively answered her question about the young mare. The mare's words were so colloquial and unabated. If she spoke so freely, Kahlua could only assume she would react as freely. That was what concerned her. The mystery of the electric mare was that Kahlua expected her to be unexpected. At least Kahlua would not judge her for inhaling the grasses- that would be a little too hypocritical.

None of you know why the sun broke. Kahlua certainly did not. The electric mare's frown did not make her feel comfortable trying to answer the question either. Still, there was a part of her that could not maintain personal silence too long. 'Well you're rather rude to us for not having much to add yourself' is what she wanted to say. After all, there was no need to make the mare like her that Kahlua could see. Her meeting with Ricochet had taught her not to run her mouth too rashly, though. No need to start another fight. “I don't suppose I'm scholarly enough to ponder such things,” she said instead. A far cry from her original plan.
Go on then, judge me as you will mare. At least I'm strong enough to admit my faults... fault.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 06-26-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Catalina - 06-30-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-06-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Kahlua - 07-07-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Catalina - 07-10-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-18-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Ampere - 07-18-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-27-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Ampere - 07-30-2013, 08:06 PM