the Rift

[OPEN] when all other lights go out.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Having forgotten her hunger for a moment, Kahlua began to pick at the grasses again. She was gentler this time, taking bites more appropriate to a civilized mare. Hototo's company was becoming more calming. His smile and not caught her attention and she decided then and there that she actually like him- not just because he was a god-son. His in response to Ampere were only mildly interesting to her, but she listened with rapt attention. She was like a child listening to a story- strange when she was the oldest one here. She had heard so little of the gods though, having come what seemed like only days before they packed up and left.

The giggle from Hototo caused Kahlua's head to raise from the grasses around his hooves and she laughed in response. It was a natural response for her. The sound was cut short, though, by the words of the electric mare. The evil's already here. Kahlua shuddered. This mare was sounding like Onni and Kahlua was none too pleased about it. Her ears went back and she closed her eyes, remembering the brief interaction between herself and the Shaman.
Gods-almighty. If everyone will just stop talking about all the evil and monsters in the darkness, that would be really great. Its like every time I try to go out and make friends, someone is claiming that something malicious is present- or doing something malicious. I don't see why everyone has to be so damn depressing all the time.
Kahlua took several deep breathes, trying to subside the fear that was threatening to well up inside of her. She righted her ears and put a gentle smile on her face, a mask to hide her fears that she probably wasn't wearing very well. The blue mare's takeoff was interesting, but not interesting enough to calm Kahlua's nerves. She had come so innocent into Onni's grasp and left so ruined. Ruined only because she had learned something that day in the past- the secrets of the worst part of the world. She would rather have gone on in her ignorance.

“I think I should go,” she said softly, her blue eyes looking up to the colt as she took a few last bites of the grass and mourned internally that she should have to leave the tender morsals behind. She wanted to leave for fear that she would lash out at Hototo. Her apprehension about the dark and the evils in it made her act strangely. “Thank you, Hototo. I think I should have starved without you.” She nodded to him quickly before looking about and trying to find the next nearest lamp-tree. Having found it, she began to walk. Her steps were nervous and her head looked down to the ground. Whatever it was out there- if she couldn't see it, she didn't know it was there.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 06-26-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Catalina - 06-30-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-06-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Kahlua - 07-07-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Catalina - 07-10-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-18-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Ampere - 07-18-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Hototo - 07-27-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: when all other lights go out. - by Ampere - 07-30-2013, 08:06 PM