the Rift

This means W.A.R | Open!
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Wraiths are attacking Helovia! We need an organized force to get our loved ones into the caves, to search for the missing, and fight this evil! W.A.R WANTS YOU.

The W.A.R LORDS</style></style>
The Warlords are those with proven strategic and battle prowess. They coordinate and are involved in all aspects of the W.A.R effort.

Ψ Gaucho
Ψ Archibald ? - IC thread needed :3
Ψ ---

The W.A.R COUNCIL</style></style>
The members of the COUNCIL are handpicked by the W.A.R LORDS, from the SPEARS, the GUARDIANS, and the SIGULS.

Ψ Midas
Ψ Deimos
Ψ ---

GUARDIANS of W.A.R</style></style>
The GUARDIANS are an elite force who ensure that missions are carried out successfully. They aid and protect those who may not be able to defend themselves.

Ψ Africa
Ψ Cera
Ψ Sakura
Ψ Tangere
Ψ Solace
Ψ Lena
Ψ ---

SPEARS of W.A.R</style></style>
The SPEARS serve as the main attacking force in the W.A.R effort.

Ψ Oxy
Ψ Hector
Ψ Aaron
Ψ Destry
Ψ Locket
Ψ Destrier
Ψ Nyx
Ψ Arrane
Ψ Midas*
Ψ Eris
Ψ Deodat
Ψ Deimos*
Ψ Azulee
Ψ Gaucho
Ψ ---
SIGULS of W.A.R</style></style>
The SIGULS are the gatherers of information, usually working in tandem with the GUARDIANS. While perhaps not as physically strong as the SPEARS, the SIGULS provide valuable Intel which guides the SPEARS strategic decisions.

Ψ Megaera
Ψ Desperado
Ψ Circuta
Ψ Anayis (?)
Ψ Azale Moniet
Ψ Storm
Ψ Cashmere
Ψ Arah
Ψ Huyana
Ψ ---

OOC KNOWLEDGE

Here is what we know so far, about the wraith-threat, and what is happening with the SWP. None of this translates into IC knowledge however!

Ψ Boards are disappearing. When they disappear, we are given 1 weeks notice. If we post a new thread after the RE has posted closing the board, you are immediately infected. If you want, you can have your board moved to the Shadowlands to continue, but with very bad consequences.

Ψ During the "Giving Tree" RE, certain character's were given items with the description of (from Ampere's character records): :: [Item: Bird Feather | will provide immunity to disease and other damage for the seasons of Orangemoon and Frostfall 2013] -- Because the wraiths are spreading an infection, it seems that these characters are immune!

IC KNOWLEDGE

You may assume that any IC knowledge posted here, your character has heard if you are a part of W.A.R.

Ψ Gaucho has begun W.A.R in an effort to coordinate the efforts of those who want to fight this infection and find lost loved ones.

Ψ The Dragon's Throat has taken up residence in the Caves!

Ψ It seems that infection can be spread as a viral infection, as well as through physical contact.

W.A.R HERO's</style></style>
Our fallen brethern. May they be avenged.

Ψ Deodat
Ψ ---
Ψ ---

MISSING</style></style>
Those currently MIA.

Ψ Sohalia
Ψ Zenobia
Ψ Alina

CURRENT MISSIONS

Here is what we know so far, about the wraith-threat, and what is happening with the SWP. None of this translates into IC knowledge however!

Ψ Meg has gone to find Alina! - Alina has been brought to the caves safely!
Ψ Try to find as many crafters as possible - perhaps we can cage a wraith and study it! UPDATE - Have Aaron and Sohalia make a cage out of glass. Lure Aurelia in, and STUDY HER. Maybe add Cashmere - doesn't have crafting magic yet, but would like to help!

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
Once Joro is back to normal she would be interested in a sigul even though she is still a kiddo.

Icon by Bronzehalo

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
I'd really like for Arrane to definitely to be a Spear, and Storm to be a Sigul. If it's okay, could I also offer Phoenix to be a Guardian? o.o I'd really like for a few of my characters to become involved.

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Zuriel and Eribor can be counted in once I'm off absent, as a Sigul and Wraith, respectively.

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Okay! I deleted all the other 'I'd like to join' threads, so remove clutter. Everything should be updated now. If you would like to switch ranks, if I (ACCIDENTALLY) forgot you, or If I made an error anywhere else - please let me know!!

Gaucho will be starting separate threads in the caves for each 'group'. If you can make it, please do!

Also, if your char is IC information, please let us know!

Our first task is going to be for the Spears to make a plan on how to go out and rescue those who need it (meaning we need to know about the 'safety' items), the Guardians/Siguls are going to be trying to coordinate building a cage to hold one of the wraiths to study!

Odd
Thread for the Siguls is here. Once we have some IC information, I will make a thread for the Guardians/Spears so we can get things rolling!

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
awesome Aud!

Go ahead and add Ampere as a spear? Idk, her immunity would make her useful as a guardian but she isn't aware of it yet. up to you?? flails around.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
UPDATE:

Meg and Midas witnessed the God of Earth's message here

I've made a post here to see who want's their character cured first (we'll get around to all of them eventually, but we can start here, yeah?) So one we organize/spread the word within the W.A.R. effort, we can send out groups to drag wraiths into the caves.
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Odd
WEOOOOOOO.

Way to go Laine!

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
Herp derp.

Quilyan joined the Siguls thread and talked about the Spectral Marsh (he was there) and the Endless Blue and the... I don't remember. Whatever was next. (word of mouth)

I've also started a thread where he and some others are going to start trying to organize a "written language" of sorts for communication (Psilo's idea!), including trail markers that will hopefully expand to be cross-herd and can be used in the W.A.R. effort. In that thread, he thinks about watching the Heart go dark, so he can contribute this information at a later time because the timeline is later.

Derp :3

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
Nyx's dreams of being a Spear have been thwarted as she's been wraith-ified. But if you guys want I can throw her at the caves and she can be a test subject for you? :D

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Currently Archibald and Lakota are attempting to get Ktulu down into the waters to heal her! Stay tuned!

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
All right; is there a specific thread I can throw Deimos into to get informed of WAR, and then start..doing things? Or anyone willing to inform him? :333 Sorry - so behind. .__.

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
What if the storm ends | [W.A.R.] Meeting

Ampere kinda tried to summon another W.A.R. meeting if anyone wants to hop in!

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Sakura and Azale Moniet are dead.

Aaron can be tagged in any thread for help with curing the infected

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
azulee would most definitely want to join their cause; she would probably want to be a spear. i can make an open thread sometime that someone can hop into to recruit her? :D

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Hmm I'm not sure anyone is actively recruiting phantom, but you could have her stumble on the new meeting?
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode