the Rift

once upon a midnight dreary

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
Illynx flicked an ear to catch the sigh escaping from Gemini as the star strewn mare looked from one of the irate Helovian's to the other, and the corporal, for the first time in the duration of this conversation, wondered whether or not she had crossed a line speaking this way to an outcast in front of a new arrival. Perhaps she was being pushed to her brink by the darkness that would not cease, her mind loosing sight of it's usual walls that kept her tongue and temper in check. Despite her unseemly demeanor towards Tonka, however, it seemed she had not managed to offend the blue haired mare with her harsh words; the pretty black unicorn put to rest the corporal's worries of having been too loose tongued with her next words, a smug smile finding it's way upon the golden marked femme's features.

"Then let us waste no time," she chimed, her victorious grin softening as her gaze landed upon Gemini's face, body turning gracefully in the direction that would lead them to the foot of the mountain, a final glance given to Tonka before she began her departure, occasionally stopping to converse with the newest member of the Aurora Basin.

[ OOC: Sorry for the lateness! I was waiting to get the go ahead from Sky before I posted in front of her; I guess Tonka is gonna morosely follow them to the Arch and then leave their company, from what Sky told me. :P I'll be putting up a thread for Gemini in the Basin tomorrow, if you want to go ahead and get going before then though feel free to just bust in on the scene and I'll be following through with Illynx asap. ]
if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 06-27-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 09:45 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 06-27-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 06-27-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 06-27-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 06-27-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Tonka - 06-28-2013, 12:23 PM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 06-29-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by gemini - 07-01-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: once upon a midnight dreary - by Illynx - 07-08-2013, 03:35 PM