the Rift

[JUDGED] Better watch your words || Hestia

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

Tonka didn't get it, so I'd beat it into him. I lunge forward at him. He was a large built boy, no baby. I was small. By looking at us, the odds were in his favor, though I think I had the winning chance if you peered into our minds. Tonka was like a big stuffed bear, yet I was the real bear. I threatened to chew your eyes out and scalp you neck. I was vicious, yet small. He was a 17.3 or 18 hand high behemoth slab of meat. Of course, I couldn't help but want to pierce the slab of sweaty meat. In Extmae, he'd be thrown into the pit. No, not a hole in the dirt, but a pit of lava.

I mean, really? What leader of a group gets mad at a member, no, a new member, because she said she wanted to be general. I can't help, but feel sorry for the assassins. It was quite obvious they would seamlessly go nowhere. They'd go nowhere, very fast.

I'm not very good at this thinking biz while I'm at war.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Hestia mad.
Hestia angry.
Hestia may no longer be an Assassin.

Hestia eagerly lunged forward and upward. Her wings aiding her in flight. Kicking down below her multiple times, she'd hoped to nick him on his poll. Slowly, she started declining her elevation to the ground. She kicked out hard with her hind legs hopping to square him in the ass. If he didn't move, she most likely hit every spot she aimed. This attack was pretty weak and she knew she had to step it up, a lot.

"Talk Talk Talk"
Summary - 1/4 Attacks - 0/- Magic uses - 0/- Companion Uses
Injuries - None.
Mood - Pissed and angry

Messages In This Thread
Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-27-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-28-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 07-01-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-28-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-01-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-02-2013, 09:21 AM