the Rift

[JUDGED] Better watch your words || Hestia

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

So as always, when he didn't move as my hooves smacked him in the head, I grinned eerily. I landed swiftly with a thud after hitting his head. My cold wet hooves glistened against the moon's light. Looking at my hooves I see the tips of my rounded hooves are tinted eerily red. I had nicks and scars over my body from my long and brutal history. I was trained well, though I know I have much room to improve. With the correct training, I could be a very good warrior.

Quickly, I flick my head around to see him charging at my ass. My ears pin flat against my skull. That bitch wasn't touching me if I had anything to do with it. Swiftly and easily, I side step to the right, away from him. The tip of his horn manges to scrap the top few layers of skin, removing fur and showing raw skin. He the turns his head towards me and attempts to bite my neck. Reared up, she takes the bite to her left shoulder, instead of her neck. I feel no blood yet it stings very much. My conclusion is that slight blood was drawn, but not enough for it to trail over my thick fur. I knew one thing, I had to get out of close quarters. I'd never been to good at close quarter fights, for my wings were bulky, and gifted me limited mobility. So, I side stepped a step away from him, unfurled my wings, and blasted my self into the air with a few strokes. I didn't realize it, but him throwing sand around like a kitty was not accidental, an attack. Secretly, I felt I was going to win.

Despite our size difference.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Rake my innocence away.
Toss my dignity into the wind.
Hone my skills hideous animal.

Hidden with the cloak of night upon her shoulders, she acted. She circled around in the air until she was most likely behind him, unless he moved. The mare disappeared into the star shattered sky quickly, but not for long. She extended her wings fully and tilted down to the sand. With no second thought, she was catapulted towards where she assumed Tonka was. She was aiming for the middle of his spinal chord. The well oiled machine braced her legs and kept her ears pinned, hard.

Prepare for impact.

"Talk Talk Talk" Think think think!
Summary - 2/3 Attacks - 0/- Magic uses - 0/- Companion Uses
Injuries - Scrape on left hip, small cut on left shoulder. Sand attack had no effect.
Mood - Pissed and angry.

Messages In This Thread
Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-27-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-28-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 07-01-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-28-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-01-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-02-2013, 09:21 AM