the Rift

[JUDGED] Better watch your words || Hestia

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

I could feel my monster being sated for now. Tonka's skills were rough and not very rounded. It was easy to draw blood than the horses that trained in Extmae. Furthermore, I wanted to win this, for if I didn't, it'd be a great shame. Luckily, I think I had a good set of attacks in line for the large horse.

As we stand face to face, Tonka rears up. He attempts to hit my shoulder or my wings. Snarling at him I recoil my body away from his hooves, but he still manages to brush against my right wing. Bruises will be evident, but no cuts will. One or two feathers fall to the ground. Before I know it, he turns and bucks out trying to kick my neck. Unfortunately for him, I rear up and let his hooves hit my chest. A cocky smile develops over me. Good, I loved bruises and pain. It gave me motive to kill in my next fight. So, Tonka wasn't the smartest for just putting his butt infront of my empty jaws. A jolt of raw and pure hate flickered through my veins.

I want to go out with a bang.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Oh, you stupid beast.
You are worth nothing.
I am worth all your skills, hideous animal.

My steel gaze fell upon his rump. Opening my mouth, I lunge forward at him hoping to hit the top of his ass on the spine. Then I shook my head wildly hoping I'd caught onto him and then shook a hunk of his fur and skin off, leaving him bleeding profusely.

"Talk Talk Talk" Think think think!
Summary - 3/3 Attacks - 0/1 Defense - 0/- Magic uses - 0/- Companion Uses
Injuries - Scrape on left hip, small cut on left shoulder. Sore right wing. Sore mid-chest.
Mood - Pissed and angry.

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-27-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-27-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 06-28-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Hestia - 07-01-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 06-28-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-01-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Better watch your words || Hestia - by Tonka - 07-02-2013, 09:21 AM