the Rift

hills and highlands [madmask]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

The moon looks upon many night flowers;
The night flowers see but one moon

I was startled by the sudden appearance of one of Mirage's brothers, Madyrn I think it was. The water effectively obscured my view of his legs below the knee, so I couldn't see if his stranged stockings were on his front or hind legs. It didn't really matter, though. I loved both of them as if they were my family just as I loved Mirage and Akaith. More splashing had me turning to look behind me and I spotted the other brother as he circled. As they moved they laughed and it reminded me of the deep rumble of thunder that I'd heard on occasion when the night had begun to cool. I smiled brightly at them and laughed again at the ticklish nips they were giving me.

I began twisting and turning, running with the two as I tried to dodge some of their nips. They made it seem so effortless to move in the water, where I struggled some at times. I tried giving them nips of my own whenever I managed to get close enough to them, but most of the time I only managed to get a hold of their tails. It didn't really make a difference to me because when I did get a hold of their tails I would tug on them then run in the other direction. They always caught me, though, and they always tickled me more.

I wish I could have this much fun with Cyrus, but even though I love him we never see eye to eye or even get to spend much time together. When I'm sleeping he's awake and playing, chasing the sun across the sky. When he's asleep I'm awake and basking under the glow of the moon. I do love Cyrus, but I feel more of a connection with Mirage and her brothers because we all love the same being. It saddens me at times, but I do have hope that one day my brother will see how good the moon is and how destructive his sun is.

The more we play, the more nips I get and the more I struggle to catch up with the brothers the more I realize that I'll never be able to. Their legs are so much stronger than mine are and carry them easily through the water at a swift trot. At least I think it's swift. So I decided to give up trying to catch them and, instead, begin bucking and kicking again to try and shower the brothers with as much water as I can.

Messages In This Thread
hills and highlands [madmask] - by Aylin - 07-27-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: hills and highlands [madmask] - by Aylin - 07-28-2012, 06:38 AM