[OPEN] To Much Responsibility [Kimber & Mirage]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

He was almost startled as Kimber suddenly joined him. Her gentle touch as she brushed along his side, and the normal playful tug of his mane was joined shortly by her voice as well. "When is life fair, Aaron? Was it fair that I never met my father? Was it fair that the dead took our home? Was it fair when Ophelia and Ktulu took away the Foothills?" "You losing your father was about as fair as the short months I had with my own. As for the dead... That was set in motion long before we were ever thought of... To much blood shed... Much like the darkness here... I fear not being able to protect them Kimber, should the shades arrive here." Here he paused, nuzzling her cheek. His eyes darkened as she spoke of Phi and Kutlu. "One day they will get what it coming to them. My only regret is not fighting for the first place we ever called home after Isilme." He looked into her eyes for a moment before looking way. He was to loyal to Mirage and the Qian to fight against those that had come from Dragon's Throat.

From a distance, Alanna whined softly feeling her bonded's emotions. She snuggled in closer to the sleeping girls. Meanwhile Kimber spoke again. Her words were true. He was not alone in this, but sometimes it sure felt that way. He had the herd to help him.... He sighed heavily. His ears swiveled as Mirage arrived as well. He knew it was her, for in the dark he could only really see her golden eyes and golden marking upon her neck. "Mirage" He spoke softly, embarrassed not that not only Kimber seen his fit, but their WeyrLeader had as well. He lowered his gaze to the ground listening as the ebon DragonHeart spoke. Her words surprised him however.... It was ok? It was ok to feel the way he did? He looked up, noticing that the same watery sheen that was in his own eyes were in her's as well.

He looked at her, startled when she spoke of Torasin saving her life just a few mere months ago... It made sense now.. The birth of her twins... surely the birth had been rough on her. But they had almost lost her? He looked to Kimber, knowing this was a secret they would keep just as Torasin had. At last he spoke the one thing he was worried about most of all. "It's not fair the girls have to grow up so fast... Like I did... Like we did" His gaze fell back to Kimber. Running from the shades had changed them all. The last thing he wanted was the girls who were born here after all of that, to have their innocence taken away.

@[Kimber] @[Mirage] (posting order is a lie)
"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Much Responsibility [Kimber & Mirage] - by Aaron - 07-05-2013, 02:15 AM