[OPEN] To Much Responsibility [Kimber & Mirage]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

Aaron sighed, his gaze falling back to the direction his sisters slept. "Already I fear it's to late. Azale, before the darkness... She was questing for magic from the Goddess of the Moon, magic that if used strong enough could kill." He paused. "Sakura too, has might ambitions. Ones that seem to make her grow up all to fast. Takara, is the only one who seemed content to remain a child. I wish I could give them all their childhood back..." He looked back to the ground before speaking calmly. "If I had just been quicker, or not sent Alanna to get her... maybe.... Maybe mother would still be here."

Finally he voiced what had been keeping the young stud up at night since his mother's death. If he had only run there faster. If he had only gone up there with Alanna, not stayed at the bottom. He pulled away from Kimber's touch, while Alanna whimpered softly in the distance. He moved off a few steps, trying to deal with the fact he felt like he had allowed his mother to die. Sure, he had not been the one to use magic to drug her and have his hellhound rip out her throat... But he might as well for all the help he had been. He held his head low, trying to hide the tears in his eyes. He had to be the strong one, he had to be the father figure now, the leader of his family... Yet why did he feel so weak?
"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Much Responsibility [Kimber & Mirage] - by Aaron - 08-02-2013, 01:03 AM