the Rift

A passing note

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A chuckled seemed to have been released out into the thin air as he spoke in a growl. He must be lonely, cause he seems no threat at all. He might just not be a social one. I smiled and looked over his muscular Champagne frame once again. "Nice to meet Neko, such a splendid name you've got there." I smirked at him and nodded. "I am Antheia, of the World's Edge." A large smile grew across my face and a raised my dome proudly as I spoke of my sweet home. It was such a glorious place to see, with the waves crashing below you and the sun setting every night along the horizon of the sea. I glanced back to the stallion and smiled. "The trees grow close together so the snow never reaches the ground in most of the spots, meaning there is plenty of grass for everyone." I smirked, hoping my sentence would coax him into coming back with me to my home land.

I tilted my dome and looked to the sky, the moon and stars had been stashed away behind a huge clan of dark cloud, leaving the two in total darkness. Hoping the stallion would say yes so we could hurry up and get home before it began pouring down rain. I smiled and looked around at the snow on the ground, the muddy snow anyway. I chuckled and locked my pearls back onto the stallions figure. Would he accept to wander to the Edge or no?

@[Neko]
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
A passing note - by Neko - 06-30-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: A passing note - by Antheia - 07-01-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: A passing note - by Neko - 07-04-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: A passing note - by Antheia - 07-07-2013, 02:44 AM