the Rift

[OPEN] Rapid Waters; Loki, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I smiled and nuzzled the dolphin softly with my muzzle. I began to splash more water on the creature of the sea, hoping it would live through the moments that pasted on by. "It's going to be alright, I promise." I smiled and looked into the sad figure's eyes. I soon looked up to a black stallion with two green horns, and wings. I blinked a couple of times thinking it was just a dream, but he stood there firmly, not moving from his spot. "Well perhaps I could help you miss? I'm big enough to push that creature back into the ocean." I thought about his words for a second of time and then agreed. "Of course you may, sir." I smirked at the rather large stallion. I was still stunned at his features that laid beyond his bones and flesh. How could it be that he had both wings and horns. Was he some bird slash goat or something around those lines? I shook my dome, catching myself at mid-thoughts. I placed my dome against the dolphin's side, waiting for the stallion to respond and help along side of me. I smiled as I thought of how the stallion had generouisly asked to help. I haven't met one single rude mammal here yet. I chuckled and a smile crossed path with my face. I needed help to get this creature back to the sea, where it belonged so it could live on happily. You never wanted to interfere with an innocent creature's life, that would just be cruel and rude. I respected Mother Nature and the Gods, how could I not? They had graced me upon the beautiful place where I had made so many friends. I smiled at the thoughts and went back to reality. I patiently waited for the stallion to help me release the creature out of harms way.

@[Loki]
Sorry it sucks so much, I have no muse after that 1k post. xc
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by Antheia - 06-30-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by NPC - 06-30-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by Loki - 07-06-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Rapid Waters; Loki, Open - by Antheia - 07-07-2013, 03:16 AM