the Rift

Hell Battered Soul [ali]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
Why? WHY?!

d'Artagnan fumed at the fact Kou had managed to find him in this mood. The stallion needed to let off some steam, it had been boiling inside him for a while and he could not longer contain it. But why her? The Doctor didn't want to hurt Kou, nor was she the reason for his anger. His body was tense and ready, blood pumping strongly around his large body. Lungs drinking in the air. She seemed a little unsure of him and d'Artagnan frowned at her grumpily. "Kou... There's something I want to tell you." He considered her for a moment and then began to march forwards purposefully. "Since we're visiting foreign lands, I want to know if you can defend yourself." It was perfect. He could let off steam and let her think it was him testing her. In a way, it would be a good bonding session for them both. To now how each other works. d'Artagnan puffed himself up at his own idea and looked at Kou once more.

She was a lot smaller than he, but if she was anything like Seiren he would be in trouble. The Doctor was not fool enough to doubt a smaller mares strength. Kou was of similar build to his sister after all. Does she even have her own magic? The question struck him cold, Seiren's was menacing but out of control. He'd never asked if Kou had her own magic. d'Art swallowed in anticipation. Muscles rippled beneath his red fur as he launched up into a rear, his split hooves slamming on the earth as gravity brought him back. "So... You ready, Kou?" He grinned at her.

[Image: arttable.png]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by d'Artagnan - 07-27-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by Kou - 07-27-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by d'Artagnan - 07-30-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by Kou - 07-30-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by Kou - 08-12-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by d'Artagnan - 08-24-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: Hell Battered Soul [ali] - by Official - 10-20-2012, 05:02 PM