the Rift

[OPEN] Take me, wash my sorrow away

Shajake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Right here, was a man who knew almost too well what power he held, and was aware of his every actions. The Unknown stood upon the cliffs above, ashes of it's body steadfast falling upon his body. Like when Africa met him wearing armour that didn't exist, the ashes took the same pace. Scinfaxi stood still, and whispered only a mutter to the dappled stallion.
'You know better, you bastard.'
The words inside of his head were enough to bring him back to life, to become a piece of himself. A disease that didn't want it's habitiant dead, but still somewhat functioning normally. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT, GET LOST." Shajake would never go to the idea of killing his only friend when it lived inside of his brain, but still, he had no working piece of mind now. His head so close to Africa's, one false move and he could easily be slamming his thick, heavy skull into her own. The strength at which he would hit it at if he did with no restraint, he would most likely hurt her in a form that later on, he'd kill himself for.
Her little bird was there to entice him to attack, but he kept his full attention to the girl. A voice lingered about inside his head, mixed in between a conversation between The Unknown and Scinfaxi used to work him like a puppet. The voice that moves through his head is female, one that comes when soothing is needed. 'Please don't hurt her....'
It goes ignored.
By this time, he would of hurt her, yet something came upon the pair. A smell that brings a surge of hatred to him already, and as his mad green eyes go about to search for it, he lacks to acknowledge the bird and it's attempts to move him away from the single winged girl. "Oh NO. Not going to work, LITTLE BIRDY." The bird never moved close enough for him ever to put a straight forward attack to it, but his head flies upwards, mouth open, teeth bared, macabre laughter bursting from him like fireworks. You cannot work like that.
His descent down to earth is brought with a new challenge. One the man has always looked forward to. The meeting of a Basin member. And how does he know that this unicorn that now lay before him and screaming at him to be a Basin member? Its only because he knows the reek of their scent with every step. The second his eyes lock onto the colt that has come between him and the frightful Africa, a crooked smile comes across his face and those eyes light up a blaze.
It was his dream come true.
"Get AWAY?!" He is already questioning the colt, fixing to play with the toy dropped right before him like a present from the Gods like a cat plays with a mouse before killing and eating it. The playing is brutish, cruel, and to Shajake alone, his favourite thing to do. "I believe it is YOU that should be GETTING AWAY as of now. Or do you want your BRAINS all OVER THE ROCKS?!"
One large head to moved to connect himself to the colt, looking over it's strange features. The madman's personal body is dappled, dark, a tombstone gray as some would describe it. What eyes he has are the brightest green, living straight on the edge of being called lime green. Yet they shall never reach that point. His breath is hot, heavy with the demonic tone it is so common to. Every word that falls from his lips are one's that belong to a monster. Right here children, is what a true murderer is.
A steady stream of laughter breaks from him before fading out. The crooked smile put upon his face is still there. Already it tells the horrors that are coming. "Little boy, this is a GROWN UP game. Grow some BALLS before you try this." With those words, his head is flung towards the unicorn colt, teeth bared and eyes wild with madness, goes for the child's left eye. He doesn't care for the kid's red eyes, only to bite into their soft, squishy, liquid-like shape and pull. Pull with all the strength in his upper body and tear it out of the socket. There is never a care in the world.
Africa is long but a mystery in his head now. He is aware she is there, behind the colt whose eye he is going for. If the girl had said something earlier on, before he went for the eye, he might of held himself back. Yet she almost lacks a voice to him now. There is an age old hatred going on here. And why? Why does he have reason to hate the members of the Aurora Basin so much?
It only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole bunch.......
Scinfaxi is quick inside the stallion's head, wanting to move towards the stallion before the worst becomes reality. The man inside the madman's head attempts to bite down upon a lock of black mane thrown about in the fury of words, laughter, and teeth, only for his bite to slip through and be lost. He cannot hold on to anything now, and aware of his defeat, fades away to dust.
There will never be any hope for the one eared man now.....

"talk talk talk"
OOC: Shajake is only going after Voodoo because he hates the Basin for reasons he'll never understand. Please excuse him.

“BUT THE TRUTH IS A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD; ITS A DANGEROUS THING." - MICHAEL SCOTT .

Messages In This Thread
Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-01-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 05:45 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-01-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-01-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Voodoo - 07-02-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-11-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Africa - 07-12-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Voodoo - 07-15-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Take me, wash my sorrow away - by Shajake - 07-17-2013, 07:53 PM