the Rift

!! Miss Missing You

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

Golden ords gazed over the white winged mare standing a front the other Mare, who's colour was not quite white, but also not beige, it layed somewhere between the two, Much like his dear, close friend Rasta had been. His heart and soul had never stopped knowing apart of her. Everywhere he went, the memories followed shortly behind. Each time a equine looked simular to her, a part of him broke inside, To remember how he'd just left her at the time she needed him the most, pained him incredibly. He had supposed to have been her bodygaurd, even going as far as to pledging himself to her alligences. He missed her pale face, her clouded over eye's, her spirit to just go on, to fight for everything. Perhaps she was the one looking out for him and not the latter. If only he could find someone here with that same fighting spirit; though it wouldn't be the same, he just needed to be with someone like that, To lift his dampened spirits. Life had taken its toll on the golden buckskin, his happy go lucky attitude wasn't there anymore, even though he appeared to be fine on the outside, everything on the inside was a mess.

He kept a little to himself, not even sure why he'd bothered to be honest. It wasn't like they both welcomed him with open arms, in fact he felt a little push to the side lines. Dropping his once prud stance to something more slouched, depressed even; Something that was a rare occasion to him. Just as he was about to turn and find some others to talk with, the not quite white Mare spoke up, her words caught at his satalites. Soldier? There was only one whom called him by that name... Could it be?
As soon as he heard his name fall from those palour lips, his heart stopped. RASTA! His mind screeched, even if he was wrong, who else would know him, he didn't know many that were this odd colour, Apart from her. A smile grew upon his deep chestnut muzzle, reaching out to place his nose ever so gently against her neck, the place he'd always touched her and with such a gentle, caring manour. "It's me Rasta, It's actually me." Taking in a deep breath, inhaling her scent, a wave of relief and hope washed oer him as his eyes closed, glad to finally be back at her side, Glad that she hadn't died. Almost forgetting about the other one, he opened his eyes, nibbling upon Rasta's mane, grooming it out straight.

He gave a gentle smile over to the winged, glad that she didn't take it open herself to spread them or flap in his face. Still weary of such things, after Rasta's hawk attacked him. A chuckle resonated inside his mind. "Nice to meet you Sohalia, As mentioned. I'm Apodis" he spoke very formily, with a bob to his cranium towards her in a sign of acknowledgement. Turning his gaze then back to Rasta, a slight cheeky, but shy smile grew upon his features, reaching up and tugged on one of her ears playfully. But did so in a gentle way as not to hurt her, even though she'd more than likely scold him for it. "Someone's still looking in good shape" he whispered to her with a child like tone and a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad.

Apodis listened to her carefully, already feeling like he had to look after the two, wether or not this other one accepted it or not, He'd go about his own to keep her from harms way, She was in no form to fight, At least Rasta was doing well. "I agree" he stated formily and stepped forward bowing his head. "I'll keep you both safe" He spoke riasing his head back up, looking back to Rasta "If you could tell me the way, or perhaps just guide me on the way. I'm more than happy to move out of here. Staying in one place for too long is not a good idea. I think Rasta can vouch on that to some extent" He chuckled as he looked back to her, knowing that she'd pick up on what he was talking about. "Though I'm only going if she so pleases" He stated simply, Hoping that Rasta would make the right choice, He wasn't going to leave her again anytime soon, so if she decided to not follow, then he would stay behind with her, keeping her safe like he'd so promised. Taking a step back he fell into place next to her. "Make the desicion Rasta" his voice soft and gentle.

"Talk talk talk."

[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-01-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-02-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-02-2013, 08:16 PM