the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

I strode through Frostbreath Steppe, the cold lacing through my hair and around my bode. Silently, I lunged into the air and rode on the wind. I flew easily above the scarce shrubbery and cold sandy snow. I would steal someone today. The sky was pitch black with not a star or moon in sight. Like a silent bullet, I flew easily.

At least I did until I saw a cave.

Making a sharp turn, I dove down to the cave. It smelt like Tonka and his Assassins, which was a sort of pleasant surprise. Softly I landed in the sugary snow. The Steppe was even chillier now that Frostfall had it's grips on it, but not to mention that there was no sun to warm this place, at all.

The frozen flakes only wet my bloodied cuts and slightly bruised, well everything, making my cuts sting and my bruises and fur nearly freeze over. Frostfall was indeed a harsh one this year. This was only my second Frostfall, so one could say I wasn't totally prepared for it, one might say. I had a thick coat though, so it wasn't too bad. My wings squeezed against my sides as an attempt to overcome the cold.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Oh, the cold. The stupid cold.
Frostfall, I will surrender nothing.
I will just take one, and grow prosperously.

Hestia waled into the cave, fascinated by it's crystalline composure. It's walls glazed with the ice. Stalagmites and Stalactites made strange columns in the middle of this cave, that resembled worms in a way. Hestia slammed her hoof on the icy floor, then when she looked down the ice had shatter under her hoof's impact much like glass would. She was able to chip the top of the ice off.

"Shall anyone be here on such a fine day?"

"Talk Talk Talk" Think think think!
@[Tingal] is being taken prisoner in this thread, and I thought @[Tonka] could be lurking and watch her without helping her, speaking to her, or letting her know he was here. I'd like him just to witness the capture of Tingal first handily, but not let her know he's here. ( @[Sikeax] @[Zike] @[Chemical] @[Accalia] @[Sol] @[Adrixaura] - You have permission to be present.)

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
I was resting for the time being, my lids sliding over my eyes as I dozed. I was resting in the far back of a cave in the Arch, stupid of me to wander here in Frostfall, but I was so tired. I had navigated and stumbled through the Arch before hiding away in a cave, laying down to rest. I yawned, a snarl escaping my lips. I blinked before shutting my lids, at peace. For now.

Something was nearby. Or, someone. I could hear the crunching of snow beneath hooves. Opening my eyes, my lids revealed the green eyes underneath. I flicked my ears back, my heart slowly speeding up. I snarled slightly, dark ears flickered to the back of my head. I was up on my legs in a flash, my lips drawn back. I let out a loud snarl, my tail slashing side to side. "Who's there?!" I growled, my throat vibrating as my words slipped between my pointed teeth. I snarled for a few more moments before the stranger spoke. I roared and hissed, my eyes wandering to the voice. A small mare was there, wings at her sides. I growled and spat, my eyes narrowed. I never acted like this, but the darkness had me on edge. And the fact that the stranger had woken me up was also a reason I was like this. I suppose my instincts had kicked in and decided I could be in danger. I lashed my tail, a sign of anger or annoyance. I let out another roar, this one loud enough to shake a few of the icicles dangling above my head. I loomed over the small mare, her fem bodice was small and frail looking as I gazed down at her. "Tell me your name." I said this more as an order, the way my voice boomed. I tried to calm myself, but I couldn't. I was nervous and scared and surprised all in one. I hissed and advanced, stalking closer to the mare. My long coat was puffed up, making me appear bigger than I was. My whiskers twitched and I opened my mouth a little more, trying to take in the strangers' scent. But I still could trust them... Something felt... Off.
"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Unregistered

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral..

As I entered the cave I heard a few loud roars and a menacing growling voice. I opened my wings and closed off the only exit to the cave. Tauntingly I kept quiet. Slowly, I pinned my ears and snarled. I ignored his question for now. Everything was dark and quiet, save for the frigid wind howling over the bare canvas of snow. I tossed my head, letting my mane fly out of my eyes. Finally, I could see. Sometimes I figured I'd cut it into a Mohawk.

I had come to check out we're the Assassins had their meetings, so I wouldn't be lost when a meeting is held. Plus, it was good to know where Tonka enjoyed having his meetings. Too bad this trip was canceled by a cynical musk rat of a horse.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

]There will be no poem at this time.

Fouly, she snarled out into the cave. Slamming her hoof on the floor she presented herself powerfully. "Don't get your dick in a twist, boy. I am Jodi." She falsely named herself in order to keep her identity safe. In this darkness, he couldn't see her. They were here already, they'd just chill here for some time, while she drained his energy by not letting him sleep or eat. Emaciated, he might be, but then he'll see the strength of the Assassins and want to join, she was nearly sure of it.

Think think think!
@[Tingal] is being taken as prisoner in this thread.

dark
The mare blocked the entrance, my only exit. I growled and snarled, eyes narrowed. I lashed my tail and growled. "Allow me to leave and no one gets hurt." I growl, my brows knit together as I gazed at the pegasus. I didn't know why she was keeping me here in the cave. Was she going to do something with me? And if so, what?

I let out a roar and a hiss, my audits pinned back. The mare stomped her hoof onto the ground, trying to present herself as a strong fem. I reached up, my forehooves leaving the floor and reaching out towards her face. Maybe I could just lean closer... I swung my legs around before bringing them back down, putting lots of force into it. I tried to show I was stronger, my eyes burning with hate and rage, and my nostrils flaring. I let out a half neigh half roar as I listened to the mare and her petty words. I snarled and hissed, growled and pawed at the earth. She stood there, seemingly calm. But I wouldn't stand for it. I whipped around and strained to hit the mare with my hind hooves, my anger boiling. I wanted out! I hated being caged in small spaces, I felt weak and contained. I shrunk away after lashing out with my teeth a few more times, arching my back and shrinking to the back of the cave. It was a good thing I had eaten a few hours ago. I might be here for a while. And hopefully the mare, 'Jodi', wouldn't starve me. If she does, I may have to let my inner 'beast' shine through. Which could be deadly. For her.

"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

@[Hestia]

i am a king

Unregistered

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

"Now tell me, you foul beast, who are you? And watch your manners, animal. It is most polite to introduce yourself before asking about other horses, am I correct?" Cocking him a sly smile, I almost miss his attack. Quickly, I rear into the air. His hooves catch air as they glide under me. I missed his other attacks, as they went unnoticed. Finally, the beast goes to the back of the cave. Well, good. I can recall him growling, and even roaring. It was strange, and it seemed this horse was almost, not horse. He smelt feral and kind of like a feline. Fortunately, I wasn't scared not a bit.

"What are you, beast?"

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

What have I found?
Is it a horse, lion, tiger, cougar?
Oh, what have I found?
Is it a plane, bird

She stands there, like iron. She will not be moving, not even shifting places, or even blinking. She stares at the tiger horse. Her ravenous gaze eating at his appearance. Architectured so uniquely, this one. She had slight trouble seeing him, but he seemed golden. Quite possibly light bay with slight sabino markings? She wasn't to sure, as everything was nearly pitch black. Hestia blended right into the dead black canvas. Luckily, Tingal wouldn't be able to see the femme. He may be able to make out a silhouette, and quite possibly faint coloring. It depended on how well he had night vision. Could he see at night? She didn't care, considering it'd be hard to make out he details anyways.

"Talk Talk Talk" Think think think!
@[Tingal] is being taken as prisoner in this thread.

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
My large figure made its way around the snowy terrain. Each of my steps were suppressed by the fluffy white blanket that settled so nearly on the frozen ground. Winds cold enough to freeze ones heart, stroked my body. It could not freeze mine. Mine was already frozen. My royal blue eyes searched the land. I heard something. I saw something too, but it only looked like a faint shadow. Should I go closer? Of course I should. Whoever was trespassing on my territory was going to pay. As I silently walked closer, by body cloaked by the blackness of everlasting night.

I could see that someone had beat me to it though. It seemed like Hestia was taking care of this one. Ehh.. I won’t even bother to go any closer, but I will watch from here. I will study what she is doing for now. If she did what would please me, then there would be a reward in the future. A big reward.

Anyway, I watched the two shadows for a while. Hestia did not seem afraid at all, judging by her words and actions. Though, the strange orange and striped one seemed very nervous. That was perfect. Hestia was doing a great job with this boy. He started to back up into an ice cave, but the Pegasus stood in front of it. Her body the bars of a jail cell.

“You’re doing great.” I softly whispered. I knew that she would not be able to hear me, but I just felt the need to say that.

dark
Who was I? Did she really ask who I was? I growled and grumbled, enraged. Malicious plots ran through my head as I thought about lunging for the mare, aiming for her jugular, and sinking my teeth into her throat to finish her pitiful life. But I wasn't that kind of stallion... or was I? Was my fear for the dark turning into something horrible and violent? I had to stop myself from further darkening, but I couldn't in a situation such as this. "My name will remain unknown." I spat, a rumble coming from deep within my throat. When my attack missed, I placed myself in the back of the cave where only my reflective eyes and pristine fangs were visible. I hissed and growled continuously, angry and scared. Although I kept the fear from breaking the surface.

For her next question, she asked to know what I was. What I was composed of. "I, am a beast of deadly proportion. Hunter and hunted all in one, with primal instincts and swift yet powerful movement. A carnivorous being." Sure, that was over doing but heck, I was trying to scare her. Or make her bring me meat. Or maybe I was subconsciously trying to tell her I would eat meat, eat anything that has a beating heart under fleshy surface. After my answer the mare just stood there, unmoving. She did not blink, talk, shift, anything. I could make out some of her details, only because of my night vision. She did blend fairly well into the background, but I could make out her blank expression and feminine bodice. Her wings blocked whatever light was left outside. I snarled a little more before grumbling and arching my back a little.
"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

@[Hestia]

i am a king