the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
I was resting for the time being, my lids sliding over my eyes as I dozed. I was resting in the far back of a cave in the Arch, stupid of me to wander here in Frostfall, but I was so tired. I had navigated and stumbled through the Arch before hiding away in a cave, laying down to rest. I yawned, a snarl escaping my lips. I blinked before shutting my lids, at peace. For now.

Something was nearby. Or, someone. I could hear the crunching of snow beneath hooves. Opening my eyes, my lids revealed the green eyes underneath. I flicked my ears back, my heart slowly speeding up. I snarled slightly, dark ears flickered to the back of my head. I was up on my legs in a flash, my lips drawn back. I let out a loud snarl, my tail slashing side to side. "Who's there?!" I growled, my throat vibrating as my words slipped between my pointed teeth. I snarled for a few more moments before the stranger spoke. I roared and hissed, my eyes wandering to the voice. A small mare was there, wings at her sides. I growled and spat, my eyes narrowed. I never acted like this, but the darkness had me on edge. And the fact that the stranger had woken me up was also a reason I was like this. I suppose my instincts had kicked in and decided I could be in danger. I lashed my tail, a sign of anger or annoyance. I let out another roar, this one loud enough to shake a few of the icicles dangling above my head. I loomed over the small mare, her fem bodice was small and frail looking as I gazed down at her. "Tell me your name." I said this more as an order, the way my voice boomed. I tried to calm myself, but I couldn't. I was nervous and scared and surprised all in one. I hissed and advanced, stalking closer to the mare. My long coat was puffed up, making me appear bigger than I was. My whiskers twitched and I opened my mouth a little more, trying to take in the strangers' scent. But I still could trust them... Something felt... Off.
"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tonka - 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-14-2013, 06:41 PM