the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
The mare blocked the entrance, my only exit. I growled and snarled, eyes narrowed. I lashed my tail and growled. "Allow me to leave and no one gets hurt." I growl, my brows knit together as I gazed at the pegasus. I didn't know why she was keeping me here in the cave. Was she going to do something with me? And if so, what?

I let out a roar and a hiss, my audits pinned back. The mare stomped her hoof onto the ground, trying to present herself as a strong fem. I reached up, my forehooves leaving the floor and reaching out towards her face. Maybe I could just lean closer... I swung my legs around before bringing them back down, putting lots of force into it. I tried to show I was stronger, my eyes burning with hate and rage, and my nostrils flaring. I let out a half neigh half roar as I listened to the mare and her petty words. I snarled and hissed, growled and pawed at the earth. She stood there, seemingly calm. But I wouldn't stand for it. I whipped around and strained to hit the mare with my hind hooves, my anger boiling. I wanted out! I hated being caged in small spaces, I felt weak and contained. I shrunk away after lashing out with my teeth a few more times, arching my back and shrinking to the back of the cave. It was a good thing I had eaten a few hours ago. I might be here for a while. And hopefully the mare, 'Jodi', wouldn't starve me. If she does, I may have to let my inner 'beast' shine through. Which could be deadly. For her.

"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

@[Hestia]

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tonka - 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM