the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
My large figure made its way around the snowy terrain. Each of my steps were suppressed by the fluffy white blanket that settled so nearly on the frozen ground. Winds cold enough to freeze ones heart, stroked my body. It could not freeze mine. Mine was already frozen. My royal blue eyes searched the land. I heard something. I saw something too, but it only looked like a faint shadow. Should I go closer? Of course I should. Whoever was trespassing on my territory was going to pay. As I silently walked closer, by body cloaked by the blackness of everlasting night.

I could see that someone had beat me to it though. It seemed like Hestia was taking care of this one. Ehh.. I won’t even bother to go any closer, but I will watch from here. I will study what she is doing for now. If she did what would please me, then there would be a reward in the future. A big reward.

Anyway, I watched the two shadows for a while. Hestia did not seem afraid at all, judging by her words and actions. Though, the strange orange and striped one seemed very nervous. That was perfect. Hestia was doing a great job with this boy. He started to back up into an ice cave, but the Pegasus stood in front of it. Her body the bars of a jail cell.

“You’re doing great.” I softly whispered. I knew that she would not be able to hear me, but I just felt the need to say that.

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tonka - 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-14-2013, 06:41 PM