the Rift

[OPEN] Dullness, Danger, Delivery

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Kahlua's nostrils were wide as she tore as much grass up as she could. As much as she hated to admit it, the hike up the mountainside had taken quite a bit out of her. More than she expected. Not that she had expected to travel up a mountainside in the first place but... things just tended to happen to Kahlua. Probably because she was never smart enough to stay in one place. In general, being smart wasn't one of her finer qualities. She liked to think of it as balancing out all of the intelligent minded folks in the land. If everyone was smart, no one was really smart at all. They would all just be average. Indeed, this was probably the most intelligent thought she ever really had.

Observation wasn't one of her finer qualities either. Therefore, she was more than surprised to hear a loud voice bellow over the grounds. Her head jerked up unceremoniously, grass pieces hanging from her lips, and she whipped her head about to see who was calling at her. Just as she pulled the remaining grass into her mouth and swallowed, she laid eyes on him. She quickly looked over him, assessing his size, color and other markings. She was both surprised and elated to find that he had neither horn nor wings. She was beginning to believe that she was the only one upon these lands without one of the traits. With the darkness, she did not notice the scarring on his face. The faint light from the tree she stood under was barely enough to distinguish his lighter and darker hues.

“Not with a stallion so commanding as yourself about, I'm sure.” The words rolled off of her tongue easily and without thought. It was second nature for her to try and charm her way through any situation. Really, her good looks and pleasing nature were about all she had going for her. Roughly shaking her body, she attempted to shed some of the snow that had frozen there as she made her way through the blizzard. Her looks were hardly in top shape right now- usually she had a little help in her charming from a clean, well-kept coat. Today, and cursing the storm for it, she was going to have to survive this conversation on words alone.

“Your gold... you practically glitter, my lord. I've hardly seen a handsomer stallion.” Her voice was calm, but bright eyes betrayed her excitement and a soft chuckle escaped her lips. It was not her fault, she was just happy to love life. Two steps brought her closer to the stallion and farther from the tree. She was still some distance off from him, but she was purposefully showing interest. What better way to get him to like her than to approach. “I am Kahlua, good sir, of the World's Edge.” She failed to realize the potential gravity of the situation and therefore failed to respond appropriately. Typical Kahlua.
Are you useful to me? I do not know. If you are, I'll ooze and praise you all day... night?... long. I really just want to get some power. I know I'm better than these other horses. Honestly, look at me. Well, not right now but... you get the idea. So if I know I'm better, they should know too. Only problem is, they don't know, because right now I'm just Kahlua the World's Edge mare. Some day I'll be Kahlua, the World's Edge Glazier. Or at least that's my plan. And really, why wouldn't my plan work? It's foolproof. I just get enough- the right- horse to like me, let them know that I believe they are the best thing ever, ten times over, and then boom. I'm liked and loved throughout the land. That's how it works, right?

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-03-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:22 PM