the Rift

[OPEN] Dullness, Danger, Delivery

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

Hardened blue eyes sweep across the shadowed plains of the approaching mare's figure. The faint glow of the distant lamptree does not make it much easier to see, but the brute's attention to detail is flawless, and he can see that this creature is starving. Her current state of distress would make it much easier for him for to take her down in a fight, but his own starving body groans in protest. The cold has grasped the Incendiary in its numbing grip, and his own ribs poke out from his thick coat in signs of malnourishment. It would be in his best interest to leave the equine alone for now; she may even prove to be his ally in the future.

Her words bring light to the eerie atmosphere that surrounds them, and Ricochet leans into the blasting gale as he calls in response, "Then your eyes deceive you, miss." And I am much obliged. It has been moons since anyone has referred to the power that he had once held, and he finds that his body is not shivering from the cold. He is shivering from the pleasure that this fae's words bring to his ears. The idea of dragging this poor girl around to hear her speak words of praise for him is all too tempting for the stallion, so he ruins the moment with more of his bitterness.

"I am not handsome. My friends have made sure to ruin that." A thin black tail slaps against hollow dunskin sides. "I appreciate your comments, though, Kahlua of the Edge." His teal eyes drag slowly over her starving body as if he is hungry for her. In truth, however, he is trying to keep the equine occupied while her words transport him into his memories. I have not heard of the land I fought to overrun in months. Is it chance that this mare is coming to me now, or is it fate? If the throneless king could not take hold of his former kingdom, then perhaps he would have to settle for another realm that he had shed blood for, once, instead.

"I am Ricochet the Incendiary. Pleased to meet you, ma'am." The quarter horse dips his barbed head in greeting, and he finds that he is pleased to have met this unfamiliar equine. Since his return to Helovia, he had only managed to fester at old wounds, and it was high time that he made new ones. If befriending this mare was the next step he was required to take on his new path to glory, then so be it. He was tired of running away from the ghosts of his past.

"Does the DragonHeart still lead the Edge, or has she stepped down from her reign in my absence?"

{OOC: Super late, but I really wanted to get something up for you. His attitude kind of changed randomly because I'm so tired, expect the old Rico in a future reply. x.x}

"Ricochet"

HP: 49.5
We want you for the Equine Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-03-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:22 PM