the Rift

[OPEN] Loading. . .

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
No Time for Lies and Empty Fights

It seemed this new bleak world was getting to everybody, even someone who seemed so strong and resilient like Midas could only manage an answering smile laced with bitterness. The words the painted warrior spoke echoed the expression on his face and Hector found his own head bobbing in somber agreement, a dark world made for dark thoughts and dark words, it was hard to fight light in such a gloomy atmosphere. Midas looked away then and the hybrid’s gaze was gentle as he watched him, wondering how many battles those golden eyes of his had seen. How much hardship was there in his gaze? Although they were similar in ages, Hector still felt like a child looking upon one who had much more wisdom than himself. The conversation turned then and Hector blinked once in surprise and the change in topic direction. He considered the words, thinking back to his days as the outcast of a land whose people he had been destined to lead if it wasn’t for his breeding. Now those were dark times, even if the light did shine bright there.

"Not anymore. I have half brothers and sisters back in the land where I was born, but my ah … Differences caused a lot of bad feelings. I haven’t seen them for a very long time." I don’t think I ever will again he silently added on, remembering their stern faces and sneering lips. They had never accepted him as their sibling and for a time Hector had hated them for it. Now, however, he just felt a lingering regret that he never managed to bridge the rift between them. His family was now the Throat herd and for that he was grateful.

His gaze turned curious then and he tilted his head to one side, his look directed at his painted counterpart with a question upon his maw. "What about you Midas?" His vocals were innocent enough, the orange stud knew very little about the monochrome stag before him, he had always just been an image of awe and mystery. One starts to form preconceptions about the shadow of a horse he barely knew, it might be good to know just a little about the honoured Midas who he was now working with.

[guh sorry for the uber long wait angel <3]

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Loading. . . - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Hector - 07-04-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Hector - 08-02-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Midas - 08-03-2013, 02:25 PM