the Rift

[OPEN] and we dance with the dead

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Swift movements. My muscles rippling. Everything around me was a game of charades. An entire game of charades. How long had it been since my crystalline hooves had clicked against the bones of the dead? I no longer knew. It was all an uncertainty. But it had definitely been too long. I hadn't felt the thrill of blood sticking to my charcoal fur as I dealt the final blow with my horn. The sound of their voices screaming out in agony. The sound of them choking on their own blood as they lay curled up at my feet eyes pleading at me as if I would have the audacity to save their lives when they had proved to me that they were not worthy of breathing - that they were not worthy of any form of sympathy.

My eyes lingered around on the darkness that secluded this land. It was perfect. It was utterly perfect. Monsters lurked in the dark. Except these monsters were not the prophecies of big foot and the boogie man. No. These monsters were much more volatile. These monsters were much more real. These monsters had no inhibition as to who really died. These monsters just wanted blood. And blood is the life-sustaining substance. The substance I must shed from others to keep myself living. It is now that I realized how much like a vampire I was. Seeking out the blood of others for my own amusement. The only difference: I don't want to drink their blood. No. I just want to relish their pain. I'm utterly sadistic and there is no way that something of that nature could ever be changed.

The night had done this place well. It had enhanced the mystery and the horror that was associated with this place. It had aided in keeping those of sane minds out. Unless one had a death wish or wanted to kill someone in this very area there was no way one would step foot here. I agreed with this. I had yet to see someone stumble in losing their wits about themselves and fall into a pile of bones. Though, I would have to admit that something along those lines would be beyond hilarious. Just thinking of such a feat caused a chuckle to escape my maw, fluttering in tendrils across the sky and weaving it's way between trees to be spread.

That was when I heard someone's voice. An evil voice. One I could relate to. Oh shush. You can't relate to anyone! boomed Unheil's bass chords. You are a soul-less being. And soul-less beings are incapable of relating. I pinned my ears instantly. I could most definitely relate if I wanted to. "Shush." I commanded under my breath, listening to his laughter as soprano chords clashed. You relate just fine. Though I wish it wasn't over insanity came tired speech. I could only shake my head. It didn't matter, now did it? Really? I was who I was, and this horse seemed to be the perfect treat to add to our collection of misfits.

I eyed the skull-like facial marking and her savage smile. She would definitely fit in. I move a little bit ahead of the mare, giving room before I pulled out of the shadows. "Why, hello there. I see someone enjoys the cadavers as much as I." I spoke, a smirk twitching up the corners of my maw as I bowed my head in greeting. "What brings someone of such warrior-like standing out into these haunted parts?" It was time. I was hopefully going to gather another recruit for Eris and I's new pack of misfits.

624 words
Seele is creepier than I thought... XD
@[Confutatis] - I tend to tag everytime I've responded, if that's annoying just let me know and I'll stop xD <3
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-04-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-10-2013, 09:43 PM