the Rift

[OPEN] and we dance with the dead

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
There is no kiss of wind in this silent world, as if it has been trapped in time, locked in a box and left to rot. The snow does not fall and the rain does not patter, the cold grows colder and the warmth has been vanquished near entirely, water circling the drain. No one is here to pick up the shattered pieces of the old world. Gods do not breath life into the grass, or the trees, nor does the sun rise to warm the fierce cold of winter; time is no longer an entity nor driving force. Even the she-god who guides the moon has abandoned her duties. The world is dying; it is falling under the shadow, as hope fades and dreams disappear.

Behold; amusement glitters in the clown-face's eyes. Confutatis' lips twitch, resisting the urge to peel back into a feral snarl, an exposing of fangs, the wolf's growl; her amber eyes glistens haughtily. A bark of laughter corrupts the frigid air, acid spilled on a countertop. "I am the nightmare." They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder; is madness not in the eye as well, as with many of the other attributes one puts to a face, through the twitch of ears and predatory shine of eyes, how they walk and how they run, how they smile and how they speak? She is not mad, simply driven to greater heights. There is more to the dark world than what first meets the eye, as is the same with her. "I am not desirous of your cherished companionship, Lady Faces, nor am I particularly inclined towards those you call your friends. You welcome a stranger with open arms-" a cruel smile widens her sooty lips- "and you do not even know if you can handle the trouble she promises to bring."

Her head inclines thoughtfully, and an inquisitive shine takes to her eye. "It's your turn to play the game now. If you talk the talk, walk the walk." After all, there are simply too many children hoping to follow in a villain's footsteps. There is more to lies and monstrous sins than simply being... bad-ass.

Don't open your mouth until you can back it up with force.

@[Seele]
Long overdue- life ate me. So sorry!

Messages In This Thread
and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-04-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-10-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-18-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 07:09 PM