the Rift

[OPEN] and we dance with the dead

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Amusement is filtering in her eyes with the twitching of her lips. She wants to smirk. She wants to allow that evil heart to beat wildly and out into the world with such a power that no one could contain it. Laughter spills into the air, canine in nature but definitely from the equine's maw. Oh. She was so perfect. If only I could talk her into joining this group.

And she said she was the nightmare. "I do not call them friends. They are simply of the like. For trust must be gained, not given." I smirk, eyeing the one with the sooty smile. It seems we are at a stand still - both not truly deeming the other of any more of a monster than the other. "I am given the blood thirst of not just my own, but two others. I hear voices in my head, pushing me to acquire those who are like me. I am called to become the nightmares of the shadows and to wreck havoc upon the frames who dare to get close to anyone that does not dare understand our desires and push us to the sides like rotten fruits. I am called to make a strong band to prove that we are not that which is to be left untouched. And, it would be of our utmost honour to bring in someone with such the capabilities of forming nightmares by a simple look to join the band which is being created." I say, allowing my voice to spill from my maw in delicate musings.

I shifted my weight, flicking my forelock from my eyes as I wondered if she would take me up on the offer.

289 words
@[Confutatis]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-04-2013, 08:59 AM