the Rift

[OPEN] and we dance with the dead

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
Coarse, stringy, wild and knotted, Confutatis' ashen mane spills over her eyes as she shifts her head. She can feel the hairs tickling her eyelashes, but cannot see. A pang of regret twists in her gut sudden and fierce, a voracious wildcat clawing, opening her stomach to expose red guts; how she hungers for his blood on her lips, so she could wrench the precious horn from his head and shatter it upon the ground, crush it beneath her careless hooves and cry out her battlesong, waging war on the fool who tore vision from her so.

Her lungs rasp painfully as the frozen air makes it way, cutting up her throat.

The mare's company is wholly entertaining. The mare who is schizophrenic. Voices; haunting discordant voices whispering in her ears, constant. Confutatis' lips curl disdainfully, yet her amber eye glints with admiration- admiration she lets show, throwing down a single card of many. Hauntingly slowly, the hellion steps forward, hooves crunching through ice and wet snow, enjoying the chill of it on her legs, the nip of cold on her ears. See her hips swing; see the slight cockiness of a young bullrush stallion in her gaudy steps. "If you want your trouble, I'll do it, Clownface." Her 'r's roll across her tongue, a rock tumbling down a hill.

"I warn you, I don't take company well and I don't follow well. Still, send me out on a task, and we'll show our mangled minds how we bond like two twins frolicking at their mother's side." She-wolf doesn't tell lies, not today. Diamonds fall from her mouth, pretty words; fake or real, we do not know without the use of a magnification glass. Still, she's slippery as a fish out of water, and Seele's grip might just be unable to hold her, gut her and teach her how to listen.

Confutatis doesn't like being controlled; she'll have to play her hand carefully, one card at a time.

Do you see the lies in the air? Do they strike and swat like a stinging bunch of bees? Or do they come quietly, a flock of owls swooping overhead?

@[Seele]

Messages In This Thread
and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-04-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-10-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-18-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 07:09 PM