the Rift

living on a prayer [asylum]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I eyed the mare as she stood there, shifting her weight and seeming to focus upon something in the distance. But, she wasn't looking past me either. It was weird, to see someone focusing on something which wasn't there. I would have to become accustomed to that. I shifted my weight, the voices breaking in again - this time all at once. You should comfort her. Something seems off came the sweet soprano chords of Innerste. And then, the harsh ones of Unheil flooded into the crevices with a power that I had yet to feel. Hundin! Watch her. Just watch her. A warning? Unheil had granted me a warning? Uncertainty flooded my orbs as I shifted my weight.

And then she flinched. I know her from somewhere, mein puppe came the voice of my father and even more confusion flitted through my eyes. She was unstable. That was good. But perhaps the voices were all reacting differently because of the fact that the weather had begun to take a definite chill and the sun was no longer rising. I shook the thought away from my cranium as I watched the mare continue to focus upon something that seemed to be in the distance.

Finally, the other mare spoke. An understatement. "Then you shall definitely fit right in, mein kleine." I offered with a smirk upon my face as she offered her name and responded that the home would be much appreciated. "Well, Reizend, as long as you remember that desertion is a punishment much worse than death your presence would be much appreciated. Come, this way - I will show you to where we reside - in the spectral marsh with the cadavers." i finished off, flicking my tail and beginning to guide her toward the Spectral Marsh.

309 words
@[Reizend]
Done! with your closing post ;3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
living on a prayer [asylum] - by Reizend - 07-03-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: living on a prayer [asylum] - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:39 AM