the Rift

[OPEN] !! Death Valley [Amara]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I shifted my weight, watching everything. That was when my eyes landed upon a young foal trapezing through the marsh with relative uncertainty. She was scared, but who wouldn't be in these marshes with dead bodies floating up the surface and popping in front of your face so quickly. as if they were crying out for help. They were pleading for a way to live again. And they were definitely something that would scar the little one's brain for life.

Those facts were something that would make me laugh. So, as the foal stepped into the ominous light she asked out to the heavens if anyone was there. Trembling voice, so uncertain. Something I could work with. I could easily form her into someone for our herd of misfits. In fact, she already was one, with the one seeming to be missing a mother. Any mother wouldn't let their child run recklessly through the marsh. All it would take was one slip and she'd fall into the depths. You must help her Innerste instructed and I couldn't help but to smile. That was my plan - even if 'help' was taking on a different meaning. I still wouldn't let a helpless one wander to her death.

"Hello little one." I said, still locked in the shadows. "Someone such as you shouldn't be wandering on their own... One step and you might be dragged under to your death..." I warned, shuffling my feet for a second before allowing my body to fall under the amber lights of the candles swinging on the trees. "I am Seele. Do you not have a home, mein kleine?"

283 words
Seele is so mean. XD Always freaking out the poor kids ROFLMAO
@[Amara]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 12:45 AM