the Rift

[OPEN] !! Death Valley [Amara]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The foal was scared. That was a good sign, was it not? That she had a reasonable brain, at least somewhat. Enough to try and pretend that the voices had come from her skull. But, really, they had emerged dripping off of my tongue with such venom one would barely be able to recognize it as my own. I wouldn't. Reke came Unheil's base chords. Oh, why was he still haunting me? His constant bickering was beginning to take a toll on my brain.

Though, she squeals. And I do not like the squealing. The squealing is not very closely connected with the ability to hide oneself. We would have to work on that if I decided to keep her around. And another squeal as soon as the word death escaped my maw. Her eyes had shut tightly and shook her head in an attempt to pretend she had never heard such a word.

When the young one dared to look she gasped at my figure standing before her. And then, she was shrinking back a little. I asked for her name and if she had a home though I only got an answer to one question. "Pleasure to meet you, Amara" I responded before giving a tiny tsk-ing noise. "I see we only answered one question and turned the other one upon me," I said with a tiny laugh, watching as she tilted her head ever so slightly to the side. "I am the leader - one of them - of a group called The Asylum, mein kleine." I started with a smile taking a second to pause before explaining a further, "It's a home for the... misunderstood... I suppose the 'misfits' of this world. Do you have a home, mein kleine? A little one such as you should not wander alone..." What was going on with me? I was beginning to gain a sweeter edge again. The last time I had done this... it had been with Liebling. She needs a mother, Seele... came a voice that I didn't recognize. I stumbled back a step, eyes wider until I figured out the smooth alto chords. Liebling? Liebling had actually spoken? I was awe-struck as I stood there. "You can join my home if you'd so wish, mein kleine." I offered, a bit of sweetness curling my chords.

403 words
... Seele can be sweet - urmagawd (it's the can't harm a defenseless being syndrome that struck with liebling)
@[Amara]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 11:10 AM