the Rift

[OPEN] !! Death Valley [Amara]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I watched the girl with some uncertainty as she seemed to completely figure out her surroundings and the words to explain her thoughts. A smile graced her lips as her eyes lit up and I couldn't help but to return it. You can feel, mein kleine. Embrace it. It is not weakness... came the soprano chords of my mother as I shifted my weight just enough to lower my frame so it wasn't as threatening. Oh. But emotion is weakness mein puppe. came the tenor chords of Schwere and I had to shake the thoughts from my skull.

The voice of Liebling definitely shocked me and after the girl had explained what had happened to her home she noticed the shocked expression that had befallen my face. her innocent pitch questioning if I was alright. "I'm fine, mein kleine. Thank you, though." I said before offering her a home. The words itself seemed to light the young one up and her eyes were now sparkling. My smile continued to widen and I gently bumped my maw up against her forehead for a second before pointing it around the area which we were located in. "Why, mein kleine. You have stumbled upon the home. Though, most enjoy the idea of the shadows and playing with becoming other's nightmares. If you'd still like to join us you'd become part of our family and we'd keep you safe. Would you like to meet some of the others?"I offered, yellow eyes softening a little even though I felt as though my heart was being crushed from the idea that I was being weak. I actually had some emotion but I couldn't believe that I could show it.

Turns out I could feel for more than just Liebling...

302 words
@[Amara]
Thread might be done after your post? And then we can start another one with some of the other members for her to meet them?
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 09:29 PM